Quantcast

What's on your coffee mug?

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Wow, I have a lot of mugs at home. I have a cool US National MTB Team mug that was sold to support the team formation for the 1996 Olympics.

What stupid looking mugs do you have on your desk?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I have a "Greatest Teacher" one that I got from one of my favorite classes (special education class that I volunteered in for a while), one that powernapper made for me that's a group photo of our Deck Party bike ride and various other ones. Today I am using the teacher one.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Mine says The Hustler Club with the outline of a chick in a martini glass

No complaints from co-workers yet

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Mine here is plain. At home I have an awesome mug my wife had made with a picture I took (that was posted on here too) of the first 2 Habanero peppers I grew in the new house.

It's also a larger mug, 12oz I think.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I use a travel mug that is solid green.

We've got a few bike-themed coffee mugs at home. A couple with our LBS name/logo on it, and a couple from Giant that a former employee and current RM member was kind enough to send when MBC bought her Giant road bike. :)

We need RM coffee mugs.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I USED to have a awesome "Kona Coffee Co." cup til my wife gave it the wash of death (dropped it whilst drying). It had asses on it. Not THOSE asses...the donkey kind!!!! Any ways my cup now is just basic black...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
At home I have an old yeti coffee mug that is like 20 years old with a bunch of bike stickers, it's from my first bike shop job and is the mug I drank from when I first got hooked on the heavenly bean juice.

But at work I just use whatever.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
I also have an old Yeti Cycles mug (in turquoise, of course) that has the headbadges used from 1985-1998.