Quantcast

Whats parked in the warehouse today

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
Yeah, I guess he can do whatever he wants, but I tend to lose some respect for people who think they're too rich to drive their own cars. I really like driving, though. Where do you work?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
At my work's parking garage, the spots are littered with Benz's, Bentley's sometimes, BMW's, the pre requesite Land Rover's blah blah blah.

I can't even park my dirty old Tacoma on the first floor, I'm banished to the third floor..

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Craw said:
At my work's parking garage, the spots are littered with Benz's, Bentley's sometimes, BMW's, the pre requesite Land Rover's blah blah blah.
Oh ya, well my company sells most of those products so :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu :eviltongu

The new Bently and Rolls are :drool: :drool: :drool:

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
That's a pretty average looking parking lot around here. There are a lot of rich, pretentious fockers in OC. I love driving my 2 year old truck with mud all over it and the tailgate down, and parking it cockeyed in a stall right next to a 7 series BMW.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
golgiaparatus said:
Someone just won the Benz, the BMW is the Presidents and the Limo is how the owner rolls.

Those three are daily sites in Atlanta, cept they would all be on 22s.

Saw a nice Lambo Gallarado today, all black, with black 20s.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
El Jefe said:
That's a pretty average looking parking lot around here. There are a lot of rich, pretentious fockers in OC. I love driving my 2 year old truck with mud all over it and the tailgate down, and parking it cockeyed in a stall right next to a 7 series BMW.
I'm at a college now with lots of rich bastards. They're driving Audis, BMW's, Mercedes, etc. you know the usuals for rich college kids. There was even a Ferrari 550 Maranello parked outside my dorm room for a couple weeks, but cars that rare are unusual.

I was hoping to bring my 89' Toyota Pickup with a wooden bed to school so I could park it next to my roommate's new BMW, but my brother crashed it into a fishing shanty doing 50... He swears the fishing shanty pulled right out in front of him... The police report appears to confirm this, but it all sounds kinda fishy to me.... I had just made a sweet rack for the truck this summer too, it had 20mm fork mounts across the back for 3 DH bikes. :(