Quantcast

What's sexier than an M3? An M3

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
2,577
0
Colorado Springs
:p :D Sorry, I remembered all those thread titles last night and figured this would be a good opportunity for a bit of fun. :D

Safety first as I always say. :p :thumb:

Mmmmm :drool:

Can't wait to get out and go riding on it.... :D

Cool picture of my white bike, with my white dog. :p



Full build should be similar to...

05 Boxxer Race
Azonic Outlaw wheelset 150x12
FSA Pig DH headset
Truvativ Team bb 73x128
Truvativ Holzfeller cranks 175
E.13 38t chainring
E.13 SRS Chainguide
Sram PC99 chain
Sram X.9 midcage derailleur
Sram X.9 trigger shifter
Thomson 31.6 seatpost
Selle Italia Oktavia saddle
Shimano XT M755 w/GRC levers (courtesy of price seliger :thumb: )
8" Hayes rotors
Truvativ Hussefelt 31.8 stem
Truvativ 31.8 bars
ODI Oury grips/clamps
CrankBrothers Mallet C pedals
Azonic Fusion Mag pedals
105 roadie cassette
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHF UST
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHR UST
DTSwiss Tubeless kit (bought it and found it only has enough for 1wheel, might return and get the stans kit or something)


Anyways...that's what I've been toyin with lately. :D
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,240
0
Ballard 4 life.
That is one hot bike (sans the xc stem, but that will change so it's ok). And I don't care what chillindrdude says, that fork looks great with that frame. Maybe you could have gone with more customizability, but it's a solid fork.
 

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
2,577
0
Colorado Springs
kinghami3 said:
That is one hot bike (sans the xc stem, but that will change so it's ok). And I don't care what chillindrdude says, that fork looks great with that frame. Maybe you could have gone with more customizability, but it's a solid fork.
I was originally going to get an 04 Team from rhythmcycles but they were out so they gave me this for the same price as the 04 Team was that was heavily discounted with coupons and what not. :D I talked to a guy at my shop who used to work at RS and he said that the spiking issues are pretty much all gone from the Race model that were there in 03/04. Plus I figure I can always toss down a few hundred and blackbox/mojo it or something like that.
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,240
0
Ballard 4 life.
COmtbiker12 said:
I was originally going to get an 04 Team from rhythmcycles but they were out so they gave me this for the same price as the 04 Team was that was heavily discounted with coupons and what not. :D I talked to a guy at my shop who used to work at RS and he said that the spiking issues are pretty much all gone from the Race model that were there in 03/04. Plus I figure I can always toss down a few hundred and blackbox/mojo it or something like that.
I know they upgrade the cartridges, but how much adjustment does a blackbox/ mojo add?
 

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
4,587
0
North Carolina
Just remember, use protection. Put a Lizard Skin on both the chainstay and seatstay, and Put something on the brace between the two near the chainring. I'd hate to see that thing scratched up. Welcome to the club.
 

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
5,081
25
Orange, Ca
Pearl white bikes look so dope....nice ride

COmtbiker12 said:
:p :D Sorry, I remembered all those thread titles last night and figured this would be a good opportunity for a bit of fun. :D

Safety first as I always say. :p :thumb:

Mmmmm :drool:

Can't wait to get out and go riding on it.... :D

Cool picture of my white bike, with my white dog. :p



Full build should be similar to...

05 Boxxer Race
Azonic Outlaw wheelset 150x12
FSA Pig DH headset
Truvativ Team bb 73x128
Truvativ Holzfeller cranks 175
E.13 38t chainring
E.13 SRS Chainguide
Sram PC99 chain
Sram X.9 midcage derailleur
Sram X.9 trigger shifter
Thomson 31.6 seatpost
Selle Italia Oktavia saddle
Shimano XT M755 w/GRC levers (courtesy of price seliger :thumb: )
8" Hayes rotors
Truvativ Hussefelt 31.8 stem
Truvativ 31.8 bars
ODI Oury grips/clamps
CrankBrothers Mallet C pedals
Azonic Fusion Mag pedals
105 roadie cassette
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHF UST
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHR UST
DTSwiss Tubeless kit (bought it and found it only has enough for 1wheel, might return and get the stans kit or something)


Anyways...that's what I've been toyin with lately. :D
 

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
3,254
0
South East Asia
COmtbiker12 said:
:p :D Sorry, I remembered all those thread titles last night and figured this would be a good opportunity for a bit of fun. :D

Safety first as I always say. :p :thumb:

Mmmmm :drool:

Can't wait to get out and go riding on it.... :D

Cool picture of my white bike, with my white dog. :p



After looking a little more at that frame I have to say that I find it kind of awesome - the color and shape match very will (if one can say so ) :thumb:


Full build should be similar to...

05 Boxxer Race
Azonic Outlaw wheelset 150x12
FSA Pig DH headset
Truvativ Team bb 73x128
Truvativ Holzfeller cranks 175
E.13 38t chainring
E.13 SRS Chainguide
Sram PC99 chain
Sram X.9 midcage derailleur
Sram X.9 trigger shifter
Thomson 31.6 seatpost
Selle Italia Oktavia saddle
Shimano XT M755 w/GRC levers (courtesy of price seliger :thumb: )
8" Hayes rotors
Truvativ Hussefelt 31.8 stem
Truvativ 31.8 bars
ODI Oury grips/clamps
CrankBrothers Mallet C pedals
Azonic Fusion Mag pedals
105 roadie cassette
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHF UST
Maxxis 2.5 Minion DHR UST
DTSwiss Tubeless kit (bought it and found it only has enough for 1wheel, might return and get the stans kit or something)


Anyways...that's what I've been toyin with lately. :D

After looking a little more at that frame I guess I have to say that I am a little in love :heart: :thumb: