Quantcast

What's SST like?

jubilee

Chimp
Mar 29, 2006
Earth
Never been there, but I drive by the exit every day after work.

Are there beginner/intermediate lines at the flowpark? Anyone have pics?:cheers:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Here
http://sst.autisticpig.com/site/

I took it off of DBR X6 Rider's sig....otherwise known as Andy.
Without expressed written consent and who told you my name!!
If it were anybody else, I'd give them the ol' :bonk:

It's a good place for a quickie sesh, dialing in of the bike and/or rider and excellent place to meet and BS with other locals - you never know, you might talk with somebody that knows of other trails that you'll never hear about on these boards. Definitely a good place for a beginner/intermediate rider to progress...it's done tons to help elevate my skills.

I can't emphasize enough the importance of doing a good walk/roll-thru when you do go there. Even after you've gone there frequently it's just a good idea.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Theres lots different lines, from 1 foot jumps, 2 foot drops to this

Went there today and built, the landing in that last pic goes all the way over to the bush and is longer, the one before it is taller and longer too. Did the same the other double up there on the middle line.

Hit the new table top lips to. It does pop you up, I see how Andy did a lawn dart on it, almost did the same. Now it needs a bigger landing. Makes it harder to keep speed for the jumps after it, its doable though just have to suck it up. The ski jump is sweet now tough!