Quantcast

What's the deal with grape gatorade???

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
it's the artificial colors - purple and blue flavors do it... poweraid as well. Drink more of it and it will make you sick.

J

JRB

Sorry for my post above. I forgot that I am growing up and posts like this make me a hypocrite.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Has anyone else had that digestive X-ray test where they make you drink a chalky radioactive type of mixture? What the hell is the test and drink called? Anyway, it turns your crap white. Isn't that a comforting picture?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
reflux said:
Has anyone else had that digestive X-ray test where they make you drink a chalky radioactive type of mixture? What the hell is the test and drink called? Anyway, it turns your crap white. Isn't that a comforting picture?
Barium maybe?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
reflux said:
Does white poo smell like brown poo?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Jeremy R said:
Cool.
Green Poo.
You should eat big bag of "Wow" chips with Olean, and have yourself a big party. It will be like mixing St. Patty's and the 4th of July into one big holiday.
eeeeewwww... bwhahhahahaha.... eeeewww... hhaha

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Jeremy R said:
Cool.
Green Poo.
You should eat big bag of "Wow" chips with Olean, and have yourself a big party. It will be like mixing St. Patty's and the 4th of July into one big holiday.
When those chips first came out several years ago my little dog ate one and that dog had explosive poo like I've never seen - he was looking back as he was pooping like "what the heck is going on back there......".

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Andyman_1970 said:
When those chips first came out several years ago my little dog ate one and that dog had explosive poo like I've never seen - he was looking back as he was pooping like "what the heck is going on back there......".
Yep, when it says "loose stools" on the bag, one would have a tendency to think that was just an uncommon side effect.
The first time that I had them was after a ride, and I knocked a huge dent in a big bag of them. A couple of hours later, I was Jeff Daniels in "Dumb and Dumber."

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
Jeremy R said:
Yep, when it says "loose stools" on the bag, one would have a tendency to think that was just an uncommon side effect.
The first time that I had them was after a ride, and I knocked a huge dent in a big bag of them. A couple of hours later, I was Jeff Daniels in "Dumb and Dumber."

I wont eat anything that says "May cause anal leakage" right on the bag.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife and I have corn sighting contests after we eat corn. First one to see corn wins. Hell of a woman I tell ya', hell of a woman.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
jdschall said:
My wife and I have corn sighting contests after we eat corn. First one to see corn wins. Hell of a woman I tell ya', hell of a woman.
Dude... that is nasty. Im pretty sure you wife could easily be a man. :think: ;)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
lovebunny said:
i gotta try me some of these wow chips. where can they be had?
To be honest, I don't know if they're even still selling 'em. We all know the toilet paper co's loved Wow! chips, sales were proven to increase in markets that sold these chips...

Be warned though, it's like taking a Fleets... enjoy...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Back in school when my room mates and I would throw a party we would always make purple punch for the colorfull day after waste. Mainly sissies and chicks drank the punch and we got a kick out of traumatising them.

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
try eating military MREs for a week. They contain a constipating agent-so you can fight more and poo less. After a few days you let loose a tiger stripe snake and you can count your meals! Disgusting but true...your tax dollars at work..

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
If you HAVE to drink something like Gatorade do yourself a favor and get one of the clear varieties (Gatorade ICE) that doesn't have artificial colors. They all have high fructose corn syrup though. You are still better off putting a little salt in your Camelback...