Quantcast

What's the grossest thing in your snack machine?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
twin pack of hot links, the bright red kind, with a pig on the wrapper. I almost got them the other day out of curiosity.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dh girlie said:
Jalapeno Chicharones...facken FRIED PIG SKIN...can it get anymore disgusting than THAT? The Fig Newtons come close, but the fried pig skin makes me wanna vomit...you can see the pores of the pig skin through the package!
we got those but they are a delicacy around here.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dh girlie said:
Jalapeno Chicharones...facken FRIED PIG SKIN...can it get anymore disgusting than THAT? The Fig Newtons come close, but the fried pig skin makes me wanna vomit...you can see the pores of the pig skin through the package!
Dahmer's Cannibal Special
-- Human Rhinds --
Low sodium, Draino Free!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
For a few weeks there was a used band-aid that had fallen off someone's finger and was resting in the bottom of the machine just below the glass.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
dh girlie said:
We saw some of those in eastern Washington. They were packaged for the micorwave... like popcorn. MMMM, fresh popped pig skin.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
we dont have a vending machine here, but we do get a Roach coach... and we have a similar "Big az " Burger. I sick for 2 days after trying one

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I work for this sports company and we have a snack machine that has color coded rows so you know exactly how much carbs/protein/fat is in the items on those rows. It's full of protein bars, "special waters", energy drinks, etc. It's a bit over the top if ya know what I mean. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

TN said:
twin pack of hot links, the bright red kind, with a pig on the wrapper. I almost got them the other day out of curiosity.
Saw a dude eating those yesterday. :dead:

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
ncrider said:
I work for this sports company and we have a snack machine that has color coded rows so you know exactly how much carbs/protein/fat is in the items on those rows. It's full of protein bars, "special waters", energy drinks, etc. It's a bit over the top if ya know what I mean. :rolleyes:
I work for the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. Out of 34 items in the snack machine, only 3 have the "healthy" little peapod logo on them which means they have less than an ungodly amount of fat and calories.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
the worst for us has to be pork rinds...we also have the above mentioned hot meat sticks :p :stosh:

the above pic rules all :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TN said:
we got those but they are a delicacy around here.
Why do you think they are in our machine? However, why get the ones in the machine when there are a gazillion dudes with carts roaming the city? they have em in clear celophane bags and they have these ginormous bottles of hot sauce...and you just pour hot sauce right into the bag...just NASTY.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
Why do you think they are in our machine? However, why get the ones in the machine when there are a gazillion dudes with carts roaming the city? they have em in clear celophane bags and they have these ginormous bottles of hot sauce...and you just pour hot sauce right into the bag...just NASTY.
That's how you do! In Tucson during spring baseball training, every other person has that action going on.
:oink:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
What's wrong with Pork Rinds? Them things is good. Mmmm hot BBQ pork rinds and cheap beer - Nothin' better. Ever had fresh pork rinds right out of the deep frier? Oh Man oH Man! (can you tell I'm a southern boy?) :drool:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Japanese prawn sticks. Dried prawns in a convenient stick format. Only with 1/10th the flavour and added cardboard.