Quantcast

Whats the Last Riding Weekend at Snowshoe this year?

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Whats the Last Riding Weekend at Snowshoe this year? A few of us are trying to go up one of the last wekends before things close up for the summer for a weekend of just laid back riding. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Cecil

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
2008 Mountain Bike Season Calendar

Opening date: Friday, May 23rd
Closing date: Sunday, October 12th

Be warned it likes to start snowing up there at that time of year

bagtagley

Monkey
Jun 18, 2002
VA
Interesting, I might be able to make it there before they close up for the season.

It's been 3 years, I need a fix.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Go figure. :brow:
Well there was that one time, but didn't they only have Heisler way open last year until about Christmas? and all blown snow?

That reminds me, I gotta grab a new set of skis this summer before they go up in price again. I may not get up there to MTB, but I sure as fack am getting up there to ski with you guys! Way less to deal with, and the wife enjoys it too.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Well there was that one time, but didn't they only have Heisler way open last year until about Christmas? and all blown snow?

That reminds me, I gotta grab a new set of skis this summer before they go up in price again. I may not get up there to MTB, but I sure as fack am getting up there to ski with you guys! Way less to deal with, and the wife enjoys it too.
I have my season pass all lined up. :banana: