Quantcast

What's the word on Matti Leikhonen?

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
Is he gonna be racing this year, and with whom? I saw him get crunched at Bromont, and it looked like he took quite a beating mentally too. As fast as the guy is, I'd like to see him back on his game this year.

monni

Chimp
Dec 9, 2009
Finland
Yeah, he's on Intense/CRC and chose them basically because of the bike, as he loved the m6 he was riding before on MS/Intense. He also stated in a finnish magazine, that Steber had his old MS/Intense frame stored, so they started fine tuning the frame for 2010 from those measurements and he says it feels incredibly good. He also won a snow-DH event held here in Finland three weeks ago and was looking very fast indeed.

Oh, and the name is Lehikoinen.. ;)

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Yeah, he's on Intense/CRC and chose them basically because of the bike, as he loved the m6 he was riding before on MS/Intense.
Ssssh, you can't say that here without risking to be banned! M6 must be inferior to the Evil because DW has nothing to do with it! ;)

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
actually i heard that instead of shock oil the CRC team is using super cooled liquid helium in the fork and shock, should make it float a bit easier over the bumps as well as orphans hopes and dreams in the tires, so that should lighten it up quite a bit

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
What's his fork? I thought CRC was Fox40s and CCDBs. Does Matti have his own deal or did the team switch?