Quantcast

whats up doc....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Thanks. 62 minutes to go to bday proper here.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
HBD, hope you get to eat today.
HMFBD, you old codger. You should have some Wagyu beef to celebrate.
My next shipment of wagyu does not arrive until tomorrow!

(But I am eating. I'm in a two week stretch of only fasting 14-18 hours per day, and am experimenting with blood glucose response to various carbs as in my thread. Then the final push leading up to my Dec 18 testing.)

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Bummer. How about kare pans instead, perhaps deep-fried in coconut oil?

HBD!
That is a fine idea as well, but we ate through our Japanese breads several days ago... and they're closed every Monday and the 1st/3rd/5th Tuesdays as well. But it's on my calendar to make a run out to them tomorrow morning. I've got my priorities straight.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Hope you have an e-xciting birth day!
My Pivot is lying forlorn in the garage, and the Tesla is sitting there as well, undriven. At least the wife is racking up some e-miles in her PHEV.
Happy Katsu Curry day !!
:cheers::cheers::jester:

HBD!, I hope you get to eat something today... catsu or whatever else! any sustenance at all!
Katsu would be lovely tonight. But the wife has ravioli on the calendar. I may substitute for something lower carb.

Thus far I have had two bananas, though! I ate them for science, to see how my blood glucose response is to them. And after them I have some leftover salmon and wagyu hybrid steak to eat. It shall be an eating day, yes.