Quantcast

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Why do people constantly confirm that Westy and JeremyR are funny??? It's like calling "car back" on a road ride along the frontage road in rush hour. We get it. We have gotten it for like 5 years. They are both comic geniuses with stupid fast wit. I don't mind props, but for cryin' out loud people, we know they're funny.

Sheesh - is redundancy everyone's middle name???

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'll reserve comment till Westy or Jeremy show up in this thread and bust out out some incredibly funny and witty posts.

Monkey
Why do people constantly confirm that Westy and JeremyR are funny??? It's like calling "car back" on a road ride along the frontage road in rush hour. We get it. We have gotten it for like 5 years. They are both comic geniuses with stupid fast wit. I don't mind props, but for cryin' out loud people, we know they're funny.

links?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think a lot of people say a lot of funny sh!t on here from time to time. I think n8 made me laugh more than anyone. I don't think he meant me to laugh at his expense, though.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Only when she wants to make out.
reminds me of a game we used to play called "would you?"

so would you open-mouth kiss your mom with the condition she didn't know it was you (arranged how you see fit) with the reward of having a night w/ whomever you choose?

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and that was because i thought i was gonna see some picks of women ass on this thread via the title, jackhole!

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA

do i smell the overwhelming scent of, hmmmm, jealousy?

it's ok little buddy, just ignore it. i'm sure people like you for who you are.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have only said that Westy is funny sometimes.

...& shouldn't you be stalking pre-teen boys on Facebook or whatever social network site you pedophiles use?

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Then consider yourself not an ass kisser, Fred.

And facebook ain't all bad. I'd been to lazy to email dh_girlie to see if she was alive and then did the find friends thing on facebook. Turns out she is alive and seemingly ok.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Then consider yourself not an ass kisser, Fred.

And facebook ain't all bad. I'd been to lazy to email dh_girlie to see if she was alive and then did the find friends thing on facebook. Turns out she is alive and seemingly ok.
hows this for consistency: is she well enough to mate with? :cheers:

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill

I think Westy is about as funny as a brain tumor.

JeremyR? Don't really know who he is.

I find this place way to clicky, that's why you all are not blessed with my presence more frequently.