Quantcast

whats up with sst

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
it's getting dozed...soon. the jumps are soon to be replaced with some very friendly federal inmates and perhaps a highway.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Actually, it will be the South King County Jail. It is supposed to sit pretty much where the flowpark is. The irony...that area will be transformed from an area that gave so much of us freedom to...well...yeah, the irony.

Last I heard, it's got less than a month before it ceases to be the way it currently is.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
If your talking about the fruitbooter I think it just crumbled a little bit, still hit able. Good thing we put that cement plate in it. Not bad if you consider the last time that lip was worked on was over 2 years ago.

Some persons did ruin a couple of other jumps though, put a bunch of sand on the. 95% of the jumps are still runin good though.

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
softies wont see any horror its on the other side. i checked out the lay out on the public notice. 18th wich is the first part of pavement you hit. it looks like it going to be on the west of 18th. and i heard they start next month.