Quantcast

Whats ur favorite ice cream??

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
mine are chocolate chip cookie dough, sponge bob ice cream(vanilla ice cream with caramal and chocolate cookie dough, rocky road, and plain vanilla

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Mint Chocolate chip. with real mint and no dye, the green stuff sux.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch :drool:

Haven't had the pleasure of sampling a Cold Stone Creamery offering yet, though I've heard stories. I do not have any local to me, but when I move, I will have one about 5 minutes away and anticipate many trips there :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:

Haven't had the pleasure of sampling a Cold Stone Creamery offering yet, though I've heard stories. I do not have any local to me, but when I move, I will have one about 5 minutes away and anticipate many trips there :D
We have one within walking distance. :drool:

Too bad it's too cold to eat ice cream right now. :mad:

-S.S.-

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:

Hahahaha...you picked, along with Chubby Hubby, my favorite B&J offering.

My wife and her gaggle have all been clucking about that place for months and calling it the "New & Improved Maggie Moo's". I successfully ignored the hype until she brought me home one of the Cheesecake Fantasies a couple weeks back. DAAAAAAMN!

I gotta give it up, though- I can't say I have ever had better ice cream.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
mint choc chip, new york super furdge
stuff like that, oh get vanilla cinamon icecream with oreos blended in, its soooo dank

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
SkaredShtles said:
Have you noticed that the ice cream manufacturers have started selling in 1.75 quart quantities instead of the old 1/2 gallon sizes? :mad:

-S.S.-
Yes, and I'm wise to their little game - must buy bigger freezer.

My favorites from the grocery store would be Edy's French Vanilla, Edy's Double Fudge Brownie, Turkey Hill chocolate marshmallow, or B & J's Phish Food. When I make it back to State College, I make sure to get some vanilla or bananas foster from the Creamery. You can actually buy the stuff online and have it shipped anywhere in the country packed in dry ice. They make 110 different flavors on site and will make a special batch if you call and request it and they haven't made it in a while.

BTW, Penn State taught Ben and Jerry how to make ice cream back in 1978.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
by FAR (first i accidentally typed "FAT"; :think: ) the best mass-produced/nationally available ice cream is haagen dazs. it's so much better than Edy's, Breyers, etc it's not even funny. B&J is good, but most of their stuff is jammed full of crap so it's hard to judge the ice cream on its own.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Marble Slab Creamery.
This place owns.
The ice cream is dropped on a marble slab plain, and then the extras are stirred in. The vanilla is tops on its own, and then when you add cookie dough or whatever else you prefer, it is just plain ridiculous.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
the best ever is ben and jerry's white russian. But, as far as I know you can't get anymore, because it costs stores too much to keep refrigerated. Something about using real kahlua so the required temp to keep it frozen is lower. You can't buy it in the grocery store, but sometimes you can find it at a B&J store. I just can't find it in CT.