Quantcast

What's with the Seasame Street Avatars?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Velocity Girl said:
Fraggles kick a**!!!

It's kinda weird though that I just saw this thread today and I happen to be wearing my Oscar the Grouch socks!

lol funny.. ever since I posted ive been humming the theme song!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Personally I think my current avatar is way better then the muppet avatars. Nothing like a girl....... taking a nap.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
I vaguely remember you bringing this up before.

What's with your obession with these odd creatures? :think:
None...I just happened to see one on tv and thought what a horrific thing it was...then I saw some in target...the ones that make sounds and such...and boy what sounds they made! Like fart sounds...wtf is up with kids toys these days? remember when pick up sticks and a barrel of monkeys were great toys?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
I went with Cookie Monster because he's just freakin nuts. I mean seriously the guys got problems. First of all his eyes are over the place, he gobbles up cookies like a crack whore gobbles down D**K and well I guess he kinda fits my custom title.

I actually wanted to put up Sid Viscious, but I could find a good pic to use.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
None...I just happened to see one on tv and thought what a horrific thing it was...then I saw some in target...the ones that make sounds and such...and boy what sounds they made! Like fart sounds...wtf is up with kids toys these days? remember when pick up sticks and a barrel of monkeys were great toys?
Yeah. But we had whoopee cusions to go along with the sticks & monkeys. :think:

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
ncrider said:
I went with Cookie Monster because he's just freakin nuts. I mean seriously the guys got problems. First of all his eyes are over the place, he gobbles up cookies like a crack whore gobbles down D**K and well I guess he kinda fits my custom title.

~~5~~

Attachments

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Just take a coupla advil before your next appointment and that should take the edge off! :D

i personally shave.... but we already know where that thread went :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ciaran said:
Personally I think my current avatar is way better then the muppet avatars. Nothing like a girl....... taking a nap.
Thats not a nap she is taking..... I used to have that record... "Big Black"... "Songs About @#$&*%"..... :thumb: