Quantcast

whats with.....

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
everybody having babys?

i noticed that like everyother thread somebody has a new kid. people on the forum gettin that old? :nopity:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
wannabeabonedoc said:
I'm only 23 and in january the DH world cup champ of 2030 will be born!
Woah, getting a late start in the sport, isn't he (she?)? Or will he be the 10 year reigning DH champ?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wannabeabonedoc said:
I'm only 23 and in january the DH world cup champ of 2030 will be born!
My wifes pregnant? :eek:

:think: Must have been after the Memorial day weekend.......

I'm glad you think our son will be DH world cup champ! :thumb:

I could't resist :D

Congrats!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
firetoole said:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
all people are stupid....

the ones that think they are not, tend to be more stupid then the rest. :monkey:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
People who honestly think there's a population problem really ought to off themselves, lest they be thought hypocrits. :p
They fail to realize that is the first place to start if they really cared.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
SkaredShtles said:
People who honestly think there's a population problem really ought to off themselves, lest they be thought hypocrits. :p
I don't have a problem with the population. i have a problem with people. :evil:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
When Brody and his girlfriend get out of highschool they plan to get married, and his girlfriends grandmother will take care of the baby. Brodys girlfriend(Sasha) will live with Brody because her parents have disowned her. Uuggggg... His life is ruined pretty much.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
priceseliger14 said:
When Brody and his girlfriend get out of highschool they plan to get married, and his girlfriends grandmother will take care of the baby. Brodys girlfriend(Sasha) will live with Brody because her parents have disowned her. Uuggggg... His life is ruined pretty much.
Well, that's probably something Brody should have thought of before having unprotected sex with his girlfriend. Kinda sounds like Sasha's lifes pretty much ruined, too. Had Brody not gotten her pregnate, she could have lived out the rest of her childhood and married at a reasonable age and started a family then, and maintained a relationship with her parents.

priceseliger14 said:
So Brody is a complete airhead, so he will have about 57 kids?
Let's hope not...Brody should go to the clinic immediately and get a vasectomy so he doesn't get Sasha or anyone else pregnate.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah he should, but he wont. Actually, I havn't hung out with Brody for a long time, but I still know him very well. He won't want to do that. But really, can you imagine, Your son/daughter, only 15-17 years younger than you. WOW! crazy hu?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the girl should have an abortion and the kid should have his nuts cut to prevent future problems.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
dh girlie said:
Kinda late to have an abortion if she already had the kid...shoulda thought of that when she was pregnate. :sneaky: :devil:
that's why I support abortions for up to 18 years after conception...... :dancing: