Quantcast

what's worse than sick people sitting next to you?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'd say sick old men touching themselves in sweaty places then slapping you in the face with moist hands.

That's worse.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
H8R said:
I'd say sick old men touching themselves in sweaty places then slapping you in the face with moist hands.

That's worse.
They could have slapped you in the face with something else. (ie,.. what they were touching.)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Worse? Working in a hospital with hundreds of sick people. Having to get shots and tests every year at work for this very reason.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i had to leave. i don't think the dude has washed his feet in a week or so. the people next to me left also.

if you're gonna wear flipflops, washing your ****ing feet and your god damn flipflops.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Oh yeah, damn berkinstocks are RANK! not only are they the dumbest sandal ever, but they cant be washed, or at least that is what the people who wear them say. Yuck.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
H8R. :eviltongu

I wish I could wear mine to work.

-S.S.-
No matter what RM says, let's get one thing straight...

I AM NOT A F*CKING HIPPY.

I wash my feet. And everything else. Every day.
I have had a hippy tell me, "Dude, you're really bumming me out. Stop being an asshole."
I shave.
I go to f8cking Supercuts for Chrissake.
I have NEVER owned sandals or flip flops. Ever.
I think tie dye is the single lamest thing to ever happen to clothes.
I voted. (this is important)
I don't smoke weed.
I have a job.

Do I have to kill Dave Mathews to put this to rest. GODDAMMIT.

J

JRB

Threads about sick people is more lame.

*H8R - you could kill Dave Matthews. That is ok.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
the Inbred said:
oh ****. dude 2 chairs down is singing now. very monotone, too. this is quite amusing.
Where the hell are you, a Spin Doctors concert?

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
H8R said:
No matter what RM says, let's get one thing straight...
I AM NOT A F*CKING HIPPY.
I wash my feet. And everything else. Every day.
I have had a hippy tell me, "Dude, you're really bumming me out. Stop being an asshole."
I shave.
I go to f8cking Supercuts for Chrissake.
I have NEVER owned sandals or flip flops. Ever.
I think tie dye is the single lamest thing to ever happen to clothes.
I voted. (this is important)
I don't smoke weed.
I have a job.

Do I have to kill Dave Mathews to put this to rest. GODDAMMIT.
Woah, you need to chillax.
I don't think he was talking about you. He was talking to the guy who was dissin' birkenstocks.
And on that note, Berk's frekin' rule, most comfortable shoes ever, if I could wear mine all the time I would.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Don't be dissing the sandals. I wear mine almost every day, but I make sure that:
a.) they don't smell too bad
b.) I don't take them off when my feet get sweaty and rank
c.) If I do take them off, I put them somewhere where they don't offend
I should probably get another pair so I can change them on a regular basis, but I hate socks.

Apr 20, 2005
California, petaluma
the worse came from true experiance: you see a bumb every week at the skate park, hes totaling crazy, wears the same pants every day all year, for god knows how many years, and when you arnt looking he hugs you! all the stench, sweat, and whatever else, is one you! i rode so fast home and tooking a hour shower!! it was bad

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
kinghami3 said:
Don't be dissing the sandals. I wear mine almost every day, but I make sure that:
a.) they don't smell too bad
b.) I don't take them off when my feet get sweaty and rank
c.) If I do take them off, I put them somewhere where they don't offend
I should probably get another pair so I can change them on a regular basis, but I hate socks.
don't sweat it. i have never smelled anything this strong before. i mean, i was laughing at a guy scooping 3 different peoples' **** out of a toilet with a shovel and i could still breath. this dude was making it hard to breath.