Quantcast

whats wrong with people??

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I get a message sat about 4pm from a friend that asks me if me and my wife would like to join him and his new g/f for some drinks for her birthday. I finally get to calling him at 7ish.. he tells me he is tired and they arent going to go out.. ok then.. 10 o'clock comes and I figure im going to bed so that i can get up and go riding in the morning before the rain comes. 11:15 comes and my cell is ringing..wakes me up. they changed there minds they want to go out.. i dont say i word i hang up the phone and shut it off.
he calls me sunday and told me I was messed up.. that i said i would go out and that i should have went out .. i couldnt belive my ears.. he was dead serious... that she was really upset no one was there for her 30th birthday... i just dont get ppl...

Rant over :redhot:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
is that out of character from your friend? could be "pressure" from his new GF. GF have a strange way of changing people, not usually for the better.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
I get a message sat about 4pm from a friend that asks me if me and my wife would like to join him and his new g/f for some drinks for her birthday. I finally get to calling him at 7ish.. he tells me he is tired and they arent going to go out.. ok then.. 10 o'clock comes and I figure im going to bed so that i can get up and go riding in the morning before the rain comes. 11:15 comes and my cell is ringing..wakes me up. they changed there minds they want to go out.. i dont say i word i hang up the phone and shut it off.
he calls me sunday and told me I was messed up.. that i said i would go out and that i should have went out .. i couldnt belive my ears.. he was dead serious... that she was really upset no one was there for her 30th birthday... i just dont get ppl...

Rant over :redhot:
Is your friend a lesbian because only women call the next day and bitch about how someone acted the day before.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think the only solution to the problem is to quietly take your friend's girlfriend aside and explain the situation to her. Then, as a friendly way to apologize, you can give her the old 'Angry Pirate'.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
binary visions said:
I think the only solution to the problem is to quietly take your friend's girlfriend aside and explain the situation to her. Then, as a friendly way to apologize, you can give her the old 'Angry Pirate'.
That always gets the point across. I think it shows the proper amount of sincerity that you should be looking for.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Everyone acts like a d!ck at some point in their life, you included.

Get over it.