Quantcast

Whats Your eBay feedback rating !

What is you feed back rating

• Total voters

splat

Nam I am
Well Since echo Started it talking about Sniping auctions and How addictive eBay can be . ( and it is )

what is you feed back rating !!!

Feedback Score: 388
Positive Feedback: 99.7%
Members who left a positive: 389
Members who left a negative: 1
All positive feedback received: 430

My One Neg came for m a Seller who I paid but never sent me the Item , and would not return emails , I left him Neg , He left me neg saying he refunded me my $$$ , I reply with a Did not , and he finally sent me an email say opps sorry I thought you were some one else and that he "lost" the item I won and refunded my $$$ , But he still deserved Negative , since I think he didn't want to sell it , because I was getting Steal on it.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Feedback Score: 124
Positive Feedback: 99.2%

Members who left a positive: 125
Members who left a negative: 1 <---Bastard!

All positive feedback received: 129

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
To make this thread more interesting...

If you've got a negative feedback, post it & explain yourself! Bastards!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
binary visions said:
To make this thread more interesting...

If you've got a negative feedback, post it & explain yourself! Bastards!
Ok.. I'll go...

Item: Formuling France Steering Wheel for VW

From Buyer: "Seller's a liar & thief .Item wasn't same pictured.Parts missing and bent.Crook."

Explaination: Buyer refused to purchase insurance and item was damaged in shipping. I offered a free hub for the steering wheel and explained in the auction that it was just extra and not included in the price. The buyer assumed that It came with bolts, and a center horn button which would come in the brand new complete package. I only advertised the steering wheel. In the end I offered the guy a partial refund. He refused saying that he wanted a full refund AND wanted to keep the item! I told him to go screw himself and he left bad feedback.

There you go... that's my one negative feedback story.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I am a newbie, with 8 ratings 100%. But I would have 13 or so if you counted the times I settled outside of ebay with a buyer/seller

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
Feedback Score: 16
Positive Feedback: 100%
Members who left a positive: 16
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 18

I've got 2 items sold items waiting for feedback and 2 more items currently listed.

The only negative I ever left was for a non-paying bidder. The guy claimed he never even bid on the item yet somehow he won, go figure.

DieselX

Monkey
May 26, 2004
New York City
Feedback Score: 431
Positive Feedback: 99.1%

Members who left a positive: 435
Members who left a negative: 4

All positive feedback received: 468

I hate when people don't leave feedback. I try to leave feedback for everyone. So even though I have received 468 of em', 620 feedback was left by me.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Feedback Score: 46
Positive Feedback: 100%
Members who left a positive: 46
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 49

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
blue star.

Feedback Score: 107
Positive Feedback: 99.1%

Members who left a positive: 108
Members who left a negative: 1

All positive feedback received: 151

the dolt who left a negative for me did so by accident (was leaving negative feedback for someone else, and got confused). ebay wouldn't remove it, even after hearing both of our stories (he fully admitted it was his fault, and didn't intend to leave negative feedback). oh well.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Feedback Score: 136
Positive Feedback: 98.6%
Members who left a positive: 138
Members who left a negative: 2
All positive feedback received: 170

1st neg was a nightmare it was like one of my first transactions on Ebay. I bought a BMX frame and paid by Paypal in less than 24hrs of auction close. After 4 weeks the frame never showed. I left negative seller lied and left me negative. Frame arrived 2 more weeks later. Funny thin is the different between shipping it 6 weeks and 7 days was less than 5 bucks.

2nd neg. buyer was trying to sell me a comic book that had been restored but was trying to pass it off untouched. Upon me requesting verification he was giving me the run around and finally he just left me neg. I knew something was up so I took my money back.

on a side not I too hate it when you leave people feedback but they don't do the same. Now I don't leave feedback until they do first. It's worked out much better since then....D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BMXman said:
On a side not I too hate it when you leave people feedback but they don't do the same. Now I don't leave feedback until they do first. It's worked out much better since then....D
I hate that too... And to me the seller should leave feedback first. Since the buyer completes their end of the transaction first when they pay. I had a seller send me an e-mail saying thanks for the transaction but that they would not leave feedback for me unless I left it for them first. Bastards!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ciaran said:
I hate that too... And to me the seller should leave feedback first. Since the buyer completes their end of the transaction first when they pay. I had a seller send me an e-mail saying thanks for the transaction but that they would not leave feedback for me unless I left it for them first. Bastards!
i totally agree that the seller should leave feedback first. all they have to worry about is whether or not they got the $ in a timely manner. they shouldn't be able to use the threat of reciprocal negative feedback if you get an item that is not in the condition it was described as, and want to leave negative feedback as a result.