Quantcast

Whats Your Favorite Fruit?

mr_dove

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
Denver, CO
I love mango's.

You need to prepare them properly though, or else you get mango hair in your teeth. Some peeps just try to peel them. You need to properly cut them too.

-Jo-

Chimp
Jun 12, 2002
Montreal
mmm...avodcados
also, watermelon all cut up into chunks and kept in a cooler in the car to eat as soon as i come down the mountain...so sweeeet...

I've just again recently started eating a lot of fruit....my favs are, in no particualr order...

japanese watermelons
apple bananas
korean pears
japanese strawberries
japanese mikan

...as you can tell, the sweet versions of everything. :p

And last but not least, lychee! Because they are small and sweet like me! :D

Originally posted by kuma
I've just again recently started eating a lot of fruit....my favs are, in no particualr order...

japanese watermelons
apple bananas
korean pears
japanese strawberries
japanese mikan

...as you can tell, the sweet versions of everything. :p

And last but not least, lychee! Because they are small and sweet like me! :D
Hey KUMA - what Island are you from?

I was born and raised on Oahu, 2 minutes outside of Waikiki. It's fun living so close to where all the tourists stay, there is so much to see and it changes everyday. Chuck Norris just checked out of our hotel yesterday after a 2 days stay!
OUR hotel? do you own one? work at one?

We stayed at the Hyatt on Waikiki. Gotta say, that was my least favorite Island - too much traffic.

Originally posted by MtnBikerChk

OUR hotel? do you own one? work at one?

We stayed at the Hyatt on Waikiki. Gotta say, that was my least favorite Island - too much traffic.
:D I thank you for your flattery but I would change careers altogther before getting into managment or ownership of a hotel in Hawaii. I work as a concierge at the Royal Hawaiian, that pink hotel, the 2nd oldest hotel on the beach which was used during WWII as a R&R haven for the military.

Oahu does have the most traffic being the most populus and all and lately I've been feeling the stresses of it all. I used to go to Maui just get away but even Maui is becoming to commercialized nowdays so I'm thinking about heading over to Molokai Ranch, where I can just ride my stress away, miles away from the nearest sign of civlization. You gotta love an island with no traffic lights. :cool:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills

:D I thank you for your flattery but I would change careers altogther before getting into managment or ownership of a hotel in Hawaii. I work as a concierge at the Royal Hawaiian, that pink hotel, the 2nd oldest hotel on the beach which was used during WWII as a R&R haven for the military.

Oahu does have the most traffic being the most populus and all and lately I've been feeling the stresses of it all. I used to go to Maui just get away but even Maui is becoming to commercialized nowdays so I'm thinking about heading over to Molokai Ranch, where I can just ride my stress away, miles away from the nearest sign of civlization. You gotta love an island with no traffic lights. :cool:
Ive been to hawaii and all the islands many times. I asked my mom if we have ever been to the royal hawiian, and she said no, we have walked through, but she said its VERY FANCY:D