Quantcast

What's your go to meal?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Especially when you get home from riding and the frig has been raided of the leftovers you had designs on.

I usually go for a quesadilla or salad. And if I'm really dying a peanut butter sandwich. The problem is that its usually not enough and I end up grazing around the kitchen.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
In that situation I eat whatever I can find. After tonights ride: 4 Stella Artois, some mango/blackbean Kashi frozen thing and finally I baked up some fries 'cause I was/am still starving.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Peanut Butter and Jam or maybe cold cereal if I have milk. Although if I want something hot I generally have some sort of frozen ravioli and a jar of pasta sauce.

BikeMike

Monkey
Feb 24, 2006
Almond butter (eaten with a spoon).

If not almond butter then pasta + whatever is in the refrigerator that can quickly be made into a dressing for the pasta.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I swear I just typed this out. That or it was deleted. Anyway, In n Out is on the way home from most of my destination trips so I pick up 2 Cheeseburgers with grilled onions.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
If you're talking about getting home from a long ride with some serious hunger and it's not too late at night, I pretty much always have dried pasta, a can or two of decent quality tomatoes, and some parm in the house. If I'm lucky I've also got sausage or bacon and maybe some spinach to throw in there too.

Getting home after a night ride is harder because I don't want to eat a lot right before bed, and because I don't want to spend much time. On those nights I'll usually do a quick grilled cheese or some other kind of sandwich and maybe a can of soup.