Quantcast

What's your opinion of the MONKEY?

What's your opinion of the MONKEY?

• Best site on the internet.

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • Worst site on the internet.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Posting on the internet is so much easier than doing homework.

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • I spend too much time posting and not enough time riding.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I can tell you the first and last names and street addresses of 10 or more Monkeys on this site.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
So much easier than doing homework, I'm skipping out on my math work to post this. Awesome site, good people, and there's not the usual forum crap (drama, etc) that you see elsewhere.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Yeah the monkey uis much easier than doing homework there have been countless tiems when i should have been doing homework but i haven't and I decided to surf the monkey instead and i still pull a 3.3 GPA

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Originally posted by fasterTHANyou
best site... hands down. bikes, beer, the hot girl thread, and knife wielding member pictures:D :monkey:

Ehmm don;t know about that this is the best site. There are very good sites on other places. But it is def a 9. At a scale of 10.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I couldn't say enough good about the Monkey. It's given me so much information on different bikes/mechanics skills to try then any other site online period. Everyone here is good to post with (not too many war fights on posts) and best of all if you went to a new area to travel, chances are some Monkey's will show you around.

For a few years before the Monkey I was part of a Camaro v6 (yeah yeah, I know) club that was just as helpfull as the Monkey is except in a car fourm. Most good message boards online are priceless.

I think that sums the monkey up pretty much, it's priceless :)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by Transcend
you have that problem too huh? Glad im not the only one!
Hey man, I owe you some poutine (sp?). Scrub and I went dirt jumping on some doubles this weekend on our DH bikes and I thought of you.:p We weren't hitting the big (6' +) tight sets but the 4 footer realm was doable. You going to mammoth? I'll get luc to show me how to make the stuff.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Originally posted by kidwoo
Hey man, I owe you some poutine (sp?). Scrub and I went dirt jumping on some doubles this weekend on our DH bikes and I thought of you.:p We weren't hitting the big (6' +) tight sets but the 4 footer realm was doable. You going to mammoth? I'll get luc to show me how to make the stuff.
OK...wtf is poutine? I listen to a radio station out of Montreal & they are always sending shouts out to the fastest Poutine delivery man in Canada.

I yes the :monkey: rocks. I lurk at alot of other boards & this is the only place that feels like "home".

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Originally posted by TN
OK...wtf is poutine? I listen to a radio station out of Montreal & they are always sending shouts out to the fastest Poutine delivery man in Canada.

I yes the :monkey: rocks. I lurk at alot of other boards & this is the only place that feels like "home".
Fries covered with gravy and cheese curds. Very popular in the interior of Canada but you don't see it much in the lower mainland of BC. To bad to, cause its yummy. I discovered it on a trip to Kamloops 2 years ago.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
homework sucks and this is fun:rolleyes:
plus i enjoy causing drama with the people that you can tell are getting all worked up over stuff you type (ex. burleysurley, i love you man your great don't ever change:D )
Plus all the pics and bikes and generaly nice people that hang out here. I have even made friends..good ones...that i can't see not knowing now. the :monkey: i cool.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Originally posted by fasterTHANyou
any knife wielding member pics? or for that matter bunnies with pancakes on their heads?

i rest my case....

QED:monkey:
No knife pictures.. to me that is not so funny. But there is a topic with a bunny with a pancakeon his head. :monkey:

I geuss they are not so familiar, with bunny with pancakes on their head. And the Knife wielding thing is a respected Rm only thing. :rolleyes: