Quantcast

(*&^%^&*whattheheckitstuesdayandnobodyhaspostedtheGMTyet (*&^*&%*^$%&^*()(*&^

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
update: a few wraps of plumbers tape around the spiles seems to have addressed the leakage, and sap is running into the buckets where it belongs.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
leftovers for dinner...cleaning house before leaving for orlando for a few days b/c wife insisted on one more universal/harry potter trip before kids get too old. leaving for aeropuerto at fyve-ay-ehm tomorrow. KILL ME NAO.

at least the conditions look favorable for some sort of fuckit/mountains day next week.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fucking Catalytic Converter thieves hit the neighborhood last night. They got folks that didn't have cameras and motion sensor lights Ie: the older people in the area. The started towards my car then the lights and camera blazed on and they took off. I need to wire up Dave an his wife next door they are in their late 70's and early 80s. Their Honda had the converter stolen. fucking thieves hit at 0230 am

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Fucking Catalytic Converter thieves hit the neighborhood last night. They got folks that didn't have cameras and motion sensor lights Ie: the older people in the area. The started towards my car then the lights and camera blazed on and they took off. I need to wire up Dave an his wife next door they are in their late 70's and early 80s. Their Honda had the converter stolen. fucking thieves hit at 0230 am
been pretty happy with the Wyze v3 floodlight, setup, got them all around the houses now

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Just got my booster, and now my (work) M$ laptop speakers have died. So much for Billy’s chips.

@Sandwich You gotta make your kid eat right, gut biome is a big deal for eczema, (and all sort of auto immune stuff, and general brain development, you are what you eat etc.) a good friend’s kid had it bad and in the end that was the permanent fix, in his case basically less shitty food and less dairy. Maybe try some high quality pro-biotics with food to help ‘catch up’ too?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Directors on call about new scheduling software usage 6 weeks ago: This won't cause any conflicts with your existing meetings. It's the same platform, so the systems can see the existing meetings and not overbook.

Me at Dept meeting 6 weeks ago: Guys, we did this for me when I was covering that acct in NE and it didn't work. We had to change the acct to our region because it never worked right.

Directors: won't be an issue.

Me: uh huh...

Today: [looks at calendar for tomorrow] why do I have an overbooked meeting? Oh, it's for the new usage. Oh. It's the new usage... [Calls manager, who is mia.]

And here we go. 2k emails went out with expected 75% meeting request response over next 2 weeks, and the system is overbooking. God I hate my software.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
leftovers for dinner...cleaning house before leaving for orlando for a few days b/c wife insisted on one more universal/harry potter trip before kids get too old. leaving for aeropuerto at fyve-ay-ehm tomorrow. KILL ME NAO.

at least the conditions look favorable for some sort of fuckit/mountains day next week.
Hagrid's motorbike was fun but the VelociCoaster is the best!