Quantcast

Wheee! I have two monitors!!

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
Have two 22's here, but I connect to work w/ a vpn using remote desktop. My system at work has multi-monitors, but when I use the vpn I can't spread my remote desktop across both monitors at home(I hope that made sense.) Someone's suggested split view or ultramon, but neither seemed to work.. Any suggestions?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Nice. First thing I did when I landed this new job was demand 2 monitors. How the guy before me worked with only one baffles me. Now I have about 48" of total display. When my RAM gets in I think I will be set for a while.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Congrats! I love my dual set up. Here at work I even got them to give the admin assistant duals. She friggin loves me now. At home I have dual wide screens. Makes things so much easier.

I always love the question, "Why do you need two computers at the same desk?" SMACK !! Even after you explain they don't understand sometimes.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have 2 x 21" Sony Trinitron CRT monitors. I can't seem to bring myself to plug in the second one.

Probably because the desk would collapse.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Mine are mere 17" but I wouldn't want any bigger. I used to have just one 21" and it killed my eyes.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have 2 x 21" Sony Trinitron CRT monitors. I can't seem to bring myself to plug in the second one.

Probably because the desk would collapse.
I have one...I'd like to get a second, though I would have to move my printer rack somewhere else.

I tried to do a dual setup with this and a dell 17" lcd and I couldn't get 1280x950 on the sony while having 1024x768 on the dell. The had to be the same...