Quantcast

wheel build info

andyk58

Chimp
Feb 12, 2015
I have decided to build my own wheels but its been a long time since I have done it for 26inch wheels what size spokes would I need im going to buy hope pro 2 hubs

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
if you guys could see all the deleted threads...

andy are you ok? are you ok andy? have you been struck down, have you been hit by, a smooth kidwoo?

andyk58

Chimp
Feb 12, 2015
Not going to start a thread because of certain dick heads. yes mill slang for mm .
All I wanted was to ask a simple question But I got an answer of simple people.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that English isn't your first language.

If you would search a bit in this very category you'd find a recent thread that might answer your question less than three pages back.

But that might be too much work.

Have you tried Emptybeer?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
if you guys could see all the deleted threads...

andy are you ok? are you ok andy? have you been struck down, have you been hit by, a smooth kidwoo?
I'm glad we can't see them all, how many has he made in the last 4 days?

That said, the search function on this website and its ability to sort results is not so good. Or I can't figure it out.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
FYI there was JUST the other day a thread about wheel building with lots of good info, ya "nob"

Last edited:

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Not going to start a thread because of certain dick heads. yes mill slang for mm .
All I wanted was to ask a simple question But I got an answer of simple people.
actually mil isn't slang for millimeters. mm is slang for millimeters. Mil is actually a unit of measure, you might hear this term commonly used as thou. So fuck off ye twat

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I was just curious as to why the good folks at ebay took spokes to mills to measure them. And if fucking mills were like bang sheds? And how the OP knew where they were measured? Must be in tight with the ebay krew.

yd35

Monkey
Oct 28, 2008
NY
I sincerely hope andyk58 was an alien sent by his people to determine whether there was intelligent life on the internets. We've definitely been scratched off the invasion list.