Quantcast

Wheel builder in SC?

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Treys True Wheel in Watsonville, He builds wheels for a very reasonable price. Treys a good guy, and his shop is probably my favorite in the county. Check it out. He's listed in the Yellow pages,

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Phil at spockets has been building wheels for 20 years. He always shakes his head when we bring in our downhill wheels and say we're gonna ride XC on 'em, but they really do last a long time.

ABS does an admirable job as well, Danny is a good mechanic, and a decent wheel-builder.

El_Chimichanga said:
Phil at spockets has been building wheels for 20 years. He always shakes his head when we bring in our downhill wheels and say we're gonna ride XC on 'em, but they really do last a long time.

ABS does an admirable job as well, Danny is a good mechanic, and a decent wheel-builder.
I had Danny build up the EX823 I've got. Seemed a bit high cost wise, but appearantly the 823's are a little bit harder (more time consuming?) to put together. I'll probably end up having them build this one up for me as well. (Damn, and I used to live just up the street from them!)