Quantcast

When a weld goes bad.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
partsbara said:
one less poseur...
I group sport bike riders in the same category.

When they ride my ass at 90mph, I just let off the gas and coast.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stevew said:
I group sport bike riders in the same category.

When they ride my ass at 90mph, I just let off the gas and coast.
so that means you were going faster than 90 mph before they started tailgating you?!

i downshift surreptitiously when tailgaters decide to play games. if they want their insurance to pay for a new paint job for my car, it's their choice

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Toshi said:
<snip>
i downshift surreptitiously when tailgaters decide to play games. if they want their insurance to pay for a new paint job for my car, it's their choice
My time is much too valuable to waste with that whole accident nonsense. I usually hit the gas and push the brake enough to get the lights to come on. That usually freaks them out sufficiently and puts me in no danger of being ass ended.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
My time is much too valuable to waste with that whole accident nonsense. I usually hit the gas and push the brake enough to get the lights to come on. That usually freaks them out sufficiently and puts me in no danger of being ass ended.
since i'm paying money to go to school rather than getting paid to work a job, does that mean that i gain money by wasting time?! :confused: :D