Quantcast

"when a woman becomes pregnant during a rape, "that's something God intended.""

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
People still base their opinions on the framework that humans have autonomous souls that act upon rational thought and free choice.
I wonder how long it will take before we realize there is no such thing, and that our brains are nothing more then computers running algorythems based on environmental input and genetic experiance.

Would make all this religious stuff pretty much obsolete and everything will be so much easier.
:)
I know im not gonna live to see the day, but I guess thats the last hope for mankind, a better understanding of the universe and our brains that reside in it.
Science could be our Salvation if the human race as a species will ever take their heads out of the ground...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
People still base their opinions on the framework that humans have autonomous souls that act upon rational thought and free choice.
I wonder how long it will take before we realize there is no such thing, and that our brains are nothing more then computers running algorythems based on environmental input and genetic experiance.

Would make all this religious stuff pretty much obsolete and everything will be so much easier.
I know im not gonna live to see the day, but I guess thats the last hope for mankind, a better understanding of the universe and our brains that reside in it.
Science could be our Salvation if the human race as a species will ever take their heads out of their arses...
fify...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Science could be our Salvation if the human race as a species will ever take their heads out of the ground...
over thinking it...

eat/sleep/fvck/kill....it's what humans do.