Quantcast

When can I get ridin?

ASX_Andy

Chimp
Feb 23, 2007
the 3 OH! 3
I'm so anxious to get out there already..as much as I don't want ski season to end I really want to get ridin.

When do you guys think it will be good to go out on green mountain or apex or any surrounding areas? i live on green mountain which makes me even more anxious..

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
I've just been riding around my neighborhood. Can't wait till Moab!

I'm going to check out Buffalo Creek next weekend and I'll see if it is clear or not.

literocola

Chimp
Feb 22, 2007
Littleton, CO
I've just been riding around my neighborhood. Can't wait till Moab!

I'm going to check out Buffalo Creek next weekend and I'll see if it is clear or not.

What weekend are you planning Buff Creek? Like March 10th? I would love to tag along for some riding- trials though; I've only seen pics of Bufflow Creek and need to get downthere.

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
What weekend are you planning Buff Creek? Like March 10th? I would love to tag along for some riding- trials though; I've only seen pics of Bufflow Creek and need to get downthere.

Not to sure. I'm going to try and drive up with my dad sunday maybe and see if it is cleared out or not. I'll post back here when I know for sure. Once it's clear, I'll be riding there almost every weekend hopefully.