Quantcast

When cheerleaders go bad...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Gee N8, yesterday you posted a story about eating fetuses, now a story about eating feces. What the hell kind of recipe sites are you searching?

I'm mining Drudge ... must be a sloooow news cycle...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dh girlie said:
Man...the worst thing we ever did in cheerleading camp was sneak in beer and use the window opening tool to rap on the windows of other girls to scare em...these girls are down right NASTY!
you were a cheerleader? aren't you supposed to be blonde, perky and hot?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I hate it when cheerleaders go bad. They inevitably do, of course, even if you refrigerate them, but they're just never quite the same after you freeze them.

Fresh cheerleader, pan fried with a little garlic, though... :drool:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
I was...I was indeed...all through Jr. High, high school and even in college...
Let me guess- Lightspeed University*? :thumb:

*NSFW, just in case you considered googling

As topping options are a very regional, market-oriented phenomenon, I gotta think dook must be a TX thing. :eek:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dominoes pizza tastes like sh*t, so I'm sure this was all a misunderstanding.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
I was...I was indeed...all through Jr. High, high school and even in college...I also coached little kids and was an instructor at a cheerleading camp...believe it or not...
You don't happen to have a uniform my GF can borrow do you? :evil: We'll dry clean it when we're done. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
I have a lot of em...but no way am I gonna let anyone go monica lewinsky/bill clinton on any of my memorabilia!
If only you were a catholicschoolgirlcheerleadergirlscout.... woah momma :drool: LOL

I know, I have issues... :help:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
I have a lot of em...but no way am I gonna let anyone go monica lewinsky/bill clinton on any of my memorabilia!
I think for me it would more like Frank Booth / Dorothy Valens...