Quantcast

When does sol vista plan on stopping the lifts?

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
I know they are only open on the weekends, but does anyone know if they will be running on Labor Day. Planning a trip and need to know if I should hit Sol Vista on Sunday or if I can hit it on Monday.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Fresh from a thread at mtbr, from a sol vista "employee":

" Sol Vista will be open for labor day weekend and Labor Day. It will be closed to the public after that due to staffing issues. There is the race on the 15th and 16th. You must race to ride the lift. It will only be open to spectators and racers that weekend. We had hoped to stay open longer but it became too difficult. Next year maybe now that we know we have such a enthusiatic crowd! It was great to have you all here this summer and I hope to see you all next year!!!
"

Jul 16, 2003
Fresh from a thread at mtbr, from a sol vista "employee":

" Sol Vista will be open for labor day weekend and Labor Day. It will be closed to the public after that due to staffing issues. There is the race on the 15th and 16th. You must race to ride the lift. It will only be open to spectators and racers that weekend. We had hoped to stay open longer but it became too difficult. Next year maybe now that we know we have such a enthusiatic crowd! It was great to have you all here this summer and I hope to see you all next year!!!
"
What is their stance on people riding their bikes up? Does having the lifts closed mean that the entire mountain is closed to riding?

Thanks,

Brandon