Quantcast

When I die....

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
MMike said:
....I want DRB and loco to deliver my eulogy. ...I've had my will revised to refelct this desire.
is this going to be anytime soon? cause if so... I have some good beer left over from last weekends party... and everyone from the lounge is invited for a party oops (I meant wake)...

J

JRB

MMike rocks now that he is dead.

:D

I got nothing but nice things to say about dead folks.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
loco said:

You would deny a dead man's last wishes? Hoe callow! This is no time to be selfish Loco. Its not like we're asking you to go polygamous and raise his family or walk his dog... Have a heart.

J

JRB

Tame Ape said:
You would deny a dead man's last wishes? Hoe callow! This is no time to be selfish Loco. Its not like we're asking you to go polygamous and raise his family or walk his dog... Have a heart.
Is that like a callow hooker??? No idea what you mean.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
MMike said:
I miss Cab Callaway... hidee hidee hidee hi........

eXactly! Hoe Callow was Cab's bastard son who was also a regular bastard. When Cab died, Hoe forgot to pick up the body from the hospital and it ended up in the recycling.

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO MMIKE.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Tame Ape said:
eXactly! Hoe Callow was Cab's bastard son who was also a regular bastard. When Cab died, Hoe forgot to pick up the body from the hospital and it ended up in the recycling.

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO MMIKE.
Hopefully the wolverine will take care of the body.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MMike said:
....I want DRB and loco to deliver my eulogy. ...I've had my will revised to refelct this desire.
i feel sort of miffed.....

Though his body goes back to the Earth, and his spirit is delivered to the French Canadian Quarters in Hell, we all rejoice in knowing his back hair will live on!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Skookum said:
i feel sort of miffed.....

Though his body goes back to the Earth, and his spirit is delivered to the French Canadian Quarters in Hell, we all rejoice in knowing his back hair will live on!
Well that's just mean! Damning an english montrealer to the french part of hell is just.....well that just crosses the line.

(And one day I will post a pic of my (nearly) naturally hairless back.....it's certainly not like trailhacker's........)