Quantcast

When I heard Loco had the same bike as me...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I knew I had to do something drastic.

So today I drove to Knoxville to pick up this baby.

I got a great deal on the frame, and spent the rest of today building her all up:drool:

Ive never been so excited.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
its great actually. I thought it would be steeper than it is, but its raked out fine.

J

JRB

hahaha - dummy - you could have saved $500. I am ordering a Reign frameset next week. Nice Bullit though. It should really pain you that I was looking at that frame also. :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
hahaha - dummy - you could have saved $500. I am ordering a Reign frameset next week. Nice Bullit though. It should really pain you that I was looking at that frame also. :D
Actually I just bought it so you couldnt.:blah:

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Actually I just bought it so you couldnt.:blah:
I wondered. :D I really am getting a Reign on order this week. I rode 2 different sizes last week and liked them a bunch.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Also - I am curious how closely to the X2 that rides.
Ill actually post a report once Ive done some rides. There's really nothing wrong with that x2, i just thought this bike was such a good deal, that Id better buy it.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
aaaaahhhh

Isn't this nice Loco and Burly finally gettin along. You guys gonna go ride Brokeback Mountain on yer new fancy shmancy big bikes?:oink: :p

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
aaaaahhhh

Isn't this nice Loco and Burly finally gettin along. You guys gonna go ride Brokeback Mountain on yer new fancy shmancy big bikes?:oink: :p
I dont do gay dudes.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
I dont do gay dudes.
Yah well you know i'm jokin around, but at the same time i suppose it's not even safe to joke about it in Loco land where they drag people by a chain connected to their pick up truck.:dead:

But anyways.... Nice bike man, you'll get some serious mileage out of that sucker doing just about anything on it. It's not great for XC or DH, but it's a bike that can do both very well. Can't beat that when you only got one rig....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Thats all i need one GOOD rig to span the spectrum. You should come to monkeyfest.
i would if i could, but alas i wander the land with light pockets. If i forked over the cash for that shindig i wouldn't be riding around this summer on a new Nomad.....;)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I wanted to buy a nomad, but instead, elected to go back to school full time. Those things are the sex. Gunna put a fox36 on it?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nice ride BS. I love the Bullit, I miss mine a lot. That's one of the reasons I got the Yakuza sine it is nearly the same geo and pivot location.

The 5th makes a lot of difference when it comes to pedal bob. Enjoy!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Loco suggests that I just bat on the girl's team.
You bat on the girl's team?

You know that means you score on the guys, right?

;)

Nice bike, Burly. Always appreciated the simplicity of those Bullits.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Skookum said:
i would if i could, but alas i wander the land with light pockets. If i forked over the cash for that shindig i wouldn't be riding around this summer on a new Nomad.....;)

We need a Fund Skook's Trip to MonkeyFest aid drive!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
BurlyShirley said:
I knew I had to do something drastic.

So today I drove to Knoxville to pick up this baby.

I got a great deal on the frame, and spent the rest of today building her all up:drool:

Ive never been so excited.

loco's bike has WSD stickers on it and yours doesn't.