Quantcast

When I work the day goes by faster

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Yesterday I started a new map and messed around with it all day. It was past my lunch time before I even noticed I was hungry. Today, I can't get focussed and the day is creeping. All I want to do is surf the net but it is borning me to death. There was no point to this thread except to say that I am wasting time and resources on this black hole of an inter-web.

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I should clarify. It comes to the shop, then they ship it to me (after I buy it). So I need two times / dates. Hopefully it will arrive at the shop today . . .

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
bjanga said:
I should clarify. It comes to the shop, then they ship it to me (after I buy it). So I need two times / dates. Hopefully it will arrive at the shop today . . .
I am only allowed one prediction a day

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I notice I take way less whiz breaks if I actually work, too; and working for me is generally thinking, drawing, typing and talking on the phone...not exactly strenuous.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Any predictions on when I'll receive my fork? I talked to White Brothers yesterday who were going to ship it out yesterday afternoon. It has to cross the border, get checked for crack, and get lost in a UPS truck.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Thats why I sleep. Inconspicuously of course. I can usually get in a couple of hours per day without anyone noticing. Except of course when I drool all over my shirt. :o:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
laura said:
yahbut I have so much to do. I think I have ADHD. Except without the hyperactive part. So maybe just ADD. hmmm...
Is that Attention Deficit in High Definition?

I too am a sufferer... With my new cellphone to fill up with numbers, functions to figure out, etc... not to mention this site...

At least it keeps me awake!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ADD is great. Just not when I have to sit at a desk for 8 hours. Barf. there should be games on RM. I think it'd be fun to play scrabble against some other monkies.