Quantcast

When Ice Cream Men attack!

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
The kid is 5'-5" and 140 lbs. I hope that isn't fat. Good god, i am 5'-5" tall 130 lbs and i think i look like i need to eat a sandwich......maybe i should be drinking slim fast instead of protien shakes :(

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
N8 said:
I can relate. :(

Drove ice cream truck in north Seattle my summer out of HS. 2 months of living hell....yeah I got some stories out of it....but it kills you inside.

To this day, that damn song still plays in my head. It was The Entertainer and I could change the volume and the tempo. :rolleyes: :mumble: Other trucks had some song selection....I had tempo adjustment.

I aint saying what he did was right, but "I understand." :evil:

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
I drove an icecream truck one summer a LOOOONG time ago... Had a guy come up and tell me that next time I didnt sell his kid a 75 cent bomb pop for the 13 cents he had, he was going to shoot me! Frikin people......

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
Booker said:
The kid is 5'-5" and 140 lbs. I hope that isn't fat. Good god, i am 5'-5" tall 130 lbs and i think i look like i need to eat a sandwich......maybe i should be drinking slim fast instead of protien shakes :(

i'm 5'6 and pushing 190... uh oh

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Clark Kent said:
I drove an icecream truck one summer a LOOOONG time ago... Had a guy come up and tell me that next time I didnt sell his kid a 75 cent bomb pop for the 13 cents he had, he was going to shoot me! Frikin people......
I ahd little ones come with their piggy banks. I would count a handfull bluff the total and give them the icecream....then the parents normally bought one too.

I did however have a kid steal icecream while I was restocking from teh back of my rig...had his buddy rat him out.

The mother opened the door and called him downstairs....he came down wiping icecream from his chin. :rolleyes: He proceeded to lie to his mother about taking the icecream, that is when she dropped his pants and spanked him on her knee right in front of me. She then gave me money and the kid was still wheeping on the couch from the spanking.

I was kind of wierded out for a while, but laughed my ass off later in the day.

Car salesmen are worse than the dilinquent kids.

Then there was the kid I sprayed with gravel after he hucked rocks at me while I rolled down the street.....I was suprised how easy it was to get a ex-US postal truck to broad slide. :D