Quantcast

When is the last time you cried?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Reactor said:
Everytime I see the pictures of adolecent marines and army privates killed in Iraq. It's such a waste. Some of them were born after I left the military.
For some reason that provokes anger in me, while it also makes me sad but more pissed.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
AR_ said:
About 4 years ago when my Dad got sent down for 16 years..

Since then, i don't really get emotional about much.. That puts a lot of my complaining into perspective for me..

downtown?

down the river?

down to jail?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Jeremy R said:
A day ago, when a CNN reporter was showing all these dogs left behind from the storm.
The reporter was feeding this one dog out of his hand, and the look in the Dog's eyes got to me.
Some group from Utah came down and filled a semi truck up with dogs to take and find homes for though. :thumb:

that's what got to me and made me cry as well, there was one guy who had his dog for 14 years, since he was 10 and he was holding it's head talking to it like he was saying goodbye, and the dude that was reporting told him that he was taking his dog to a house in baton rouge where he would keep him until the man could get out and come pick him up.

that, and the anistesiologist(sp?) that stayed in the NO hospital with like 50 or so dogs and cats and promised to keep them safe until they were rescued. Matthew McConahey(sp?) flew to the roof of the hospital and helped boat all the animals out to safety.

something about the animals that are left behind gets me, the people (most of them) had a choice to stay or get out, the doggies didn't, so they are just left behind like yesterday's trash, f#cking pathetic :angry:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DHS said:
Couple days ago watching Donnie Darko
It's a mad world.

I cry every time my friends think it's funny to pull out my leg hairs and when I'm chopping onions, otherwise I'm pretty emotionally empty (except for Donnie Darko, damn that's a depressing movie).

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i last cried when N8 and Clancy98 called me mean names in the political forum.

probably when my last son was born...the birthing experience is a crazy rush many intense emotions.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I definitely cried when I endoed over my handlebars and landed on my face a few ago. Stosh and Splat were lucky enough to see it all go down. I'm usually pretty tough when I get hurt but holy sh1t was I in pain! I sobbed all the way back to the car

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Not to sound laike a macho asshole, I don't really cry at all, But watching CNN interveiw some guy who said he had to let go of his wifes hand in the middle of the hurricane and she told him to let go and look after the kids.

I about lost it

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Cooter Brown said:
that, and the anistesiologist(sp?) that stayed in the NO hospital with like 50 or so dogs and cats and promised to keep them safe until they were rescued. Matthew McConahey(sp?) flew to the roof of the hospital and helped boat all the animals out to safety.
That one got me a bit teary-eyed as well. It really touched me to hear his resolve to keep his promise. My babies mean so much to me and I couldn't bear the thought of seeing their eyes looking after me if I had to leave them....damn, I'm about to cry just thinking about it!!!