Quantcast

When is the last time you cried?

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
Watching my 6th grade daughter gutting out the 5k run for track last spring...I will probably cry again on saturday when, now as a 7th grader, she runs the cross country race in Leadville..

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
A day ago, when a CNN reporter was showing all these dogs left behind from the storm.
The reporter was feeding this one dog out of his hand, and the look in the Dog's eyes got to me.
Some group from Utah came down and filled a semi truck up with dogs to take and find homes for though. :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Last week when I got home from my first ultrasound knowing that the Dr. had found an "abnormality" and looking over what it could mean. (I have since found out that my baby appears to be fine--thank god).

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oct 30, 1999 when I proposed to wifey. That moment was much more emotional than the wedding was.

I have not cried since because I am emotionally empty inside.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
When I helped my wife move to Texas - we're still together, but becasue of a great carrer opportunity she had to relocate.

I was headed back to SoCal sitting in the airport, which had about 100 army dudes walking around, with tears streaming down my face.

Felt like a wuss... but now it's kinda funny.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeremy R said:
A day ago, when a CNN reporter was showing all these dogs left behind from the storm.
The reporter was feeding this one dog out of his hand, and the look in the Dog's eyes got to me.
Some group from Utah came down and filled a semi truck up with dogs to take and find homes for though. :thumb:
They weren't taking them to find homes...they were taking them to a 'special ranch' :p

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Slugman said:
When I helped my wife move to Texas - we're still together, but becasue of a great carrer opportunity she had to relocate.

I was headed back to SoCal sitting in the airport, which had about 100 army dudes walkign around, with tears streaming down my face.

Felt like a wuss... but now it's kinda funny.
Were you crying because your wife left? Or because you know that you'll have to move to TX? :think:

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I cut my knee open on a boulder in the 6th grade. At first I was in shock so I thought being able to see my knee cap was cool, but then I wasn't in shock and I started crying.

I'm a cold heartless bastard. Sometimes I wonder if any of my emotions are just an attempt to fit in.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
When I was watching the news last week when this mom about our age was holding a baby about Andyman Jr’s age, I think it was Wednesday (well into all the junk that was going on) she was crying that her baby wasn’t waking up and she didn’t have anything to give him/her to eat drink – I just thought about how absolutely freaking scared/worried I would be in that situation if Andyman Jr was going through that.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
me...last thursday hearing a phone call on TV from a doc in NO pleading for help as patients were dying. Then again, on friday, hearing Louis Armstrong on NPR singing "Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans."

Before that though, it was when my uncle died last year, that was more like a week long sob-fest, we were close & he was young.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
SkaredShtles said:
Were you crying because your wife left? Or because you know that you'll have to move to TX? :think:
LOL - because I knew I wouldn't get to see her that often... although it's been pretty good - flights are quick and cheap. :D

She has a 2 year contract, and my start-up has plenty of life left in it, so I will most likely NOT have to move to Texas. But even if I do - it's El Paso which is more Mexico / New Mexico than Tejas.... ;)

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i'm not a very emotional person, well i dont tend to show it anyway, it usually turns to anger instead of tears.
the last time i can remember crying is around 10/11 years ago when my mum and dad split up, was a rough couple of months.

i've been close to it on a couple of occasions but never really let it out, i've actualy forgot what it feels like.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
last month watching castaway. When tom is finally reunited with with what'sherface and it's raining and he tells her she has to go back but she say's 'but your the love of my life...' always gets me.

J

JRB

Spelling and grammar in this thread will likely make me cry today.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
TN said:
. Then again, on friday, hearing Louis Armstrong on NPR singing "Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans."
Everytime I see the pictures of adolecent marines and army privates killed in Iraq. It's such a waste. Some of them were born after I left the military.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
A real cry. Seriously bummed and feeling hopeless - 2002 - I almost lost the GF. I don't really like talking about it these days but I will say that it's a miracle that we are getting married next month.

Emotional misting - When I proposed to the GF and she said yes - X-Mas day 2004

stinkyboy said:
Raaaaannnch!
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!