Quantcast

When is the next Tiger Mt. Ride????

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Yup that's what we did and the ride was perfect. No traffic issues to or from, no big afterwork rush, pretty near perfect temps.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by evilbob
Yup that's what we did and the ride was perfect. No traffic issues to or from, no big afterwork rush, pretty near perfect temps.

I'll check with trailhacker and see if he is interested. I can usually only get him out there a few times a year.

He'll be leaving work from Everett at 4pm so should be able to get out there by 5pm too.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Jr_Bullit and I car pooled last time from the Everett/Mukilteo area but the regular lanes didn't look too bad in that time window. No pressure start time can be flexed between now and then.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Jr_Bullit and I car pooled last time from the Everett/Mukilteo area but the regular lanes didn't look too bad in that time window. No pressure start time can be flexed between now and then.
Yep...even stopping to jaw with other riders, we made it out with daylight! :D

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by MUTOLI
We won't get there until 5:30 though...he doesn't get off work until 5:00 :confused :(
No worries :) I suspect that the more of us there are the faster the whole group will plow through the trails....that and as we get to the end, if it IS getting dark, we can play bumper bikes :thumb:

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
i was planning on riding tiger sometime next week. i've never ridin there and i keep hearing people talk about it so i want to check it out. i can't go wedensday, but i'll see what i can work out.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Hey poser I could be easily talked into riding Tiger more than once next week.:D Also if you must go earlier in the day make Greg S. show you around. He knows the way around up there.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Hey poser I could be easily talked into riding Tiger more than once next week.:D Also if you must go earlier in the day make Greg S. show you around. He knows the way around up there.
Ya poser me too. I usually like to try and hit it twice in the week, plus I can get off work by 2:30 - 3pm.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by Snacks
I usually like to try and hit it twice in the week, plus I can get off work by 2:30 - 3pm.
Hey not fair...........:( :think: :think: that's it I'm changing my hours so I can play earlier too.:D :evil:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Hey not fair...........:( :think: :think: that's it I'm changing my hours so I can play earlier too.:D :evil:
I still have to make up my hours, even if it means coming in on the weekend :(

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
cool! i may be down for a ride other than wedensday. gregg S and i did talk about riding there sometime next week also, so if we do i'll try to let everyone know ahead of time. but if we go i think we'll be heading up in the morning.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Ya poser me too. I usually like to try and hit it twice in the week, plus I can get off work by 2:30 - 3pm.
2:30 or 3 would even work better for me. but i'll have a better idea next week on the days and times i can go. i have to get ready for the race, hope you all have a nice weekend. talk to ya'll on monday.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Originally posted by Zoso
Count me in. I've already been up once this year solo, it'll be nice to have a group.
Wed. we will meet about 5:30 and I think Thurs. or Fri. is shaping up to be another group starting a little bit earlier. Look for further post on both rides.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Wed. we will meet about 5:30 and I think Thurs. or Fri. is shaping up to be another group starting a little bit earlier. Look for further post on both rides.
i may be able to go on thurs. or friday. keep us posted.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I don't think I can make a Thursday ride...promised mom I'd spend the evening wiht her...but I'll play it by ear this week, and Wednesday is a definite!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Trailhacker and I are in. We'll be there around 5pm.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
See if Happy is down too!!! :)
Thanks for thinkin of me, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it on Wed.. if I can, I'll just show up and look for a bunch of :monkey:s :D

I know it's pretty short notice, but I think I'm going to go to Tiger today... probably start riding just before 5.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Happy
Thanks for thinkin of me, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it on Wed.. if I can, I'll just show up and look for a bunch of :monkey:s :D

I know it's pretty short notice, but I think I'm going to go to Tiger today... probably start riding just before 5.
Darn! Would love to hit it today...the weather is great, but trailhacker and I are ridin' Saint Ed's after work.

You need to hit 38 some time.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Darn! Would love to hit it today...the weather is great, but trailhacker and I are ridin' Saint Ed's after work.

You need to hit 38 some time.
What time at Ed's? I may be there.