Quantcast

When is Tiger going to be dry??

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We rode at Tiger yesterday evening...thinking it would be finally dry...But, of course there were still sections that had a stream going down it, and lots of muddy puddles. I hope that it drys up soon... I miss riding it when it's dry and SUPER fast! Thanks god we had a blanket to throw over the seats...We were very dirty :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
We rode at Tiger yesterday evening...thinking it would be finally dry...But, of course there were still sections that had a stream going down it, and lots of muddy puddles. I hope that it drys up soon... I miss riding it when it's dry and SUPER fast! Thanks god we had a blanket to throw over the seats...We were very dirty :D
Me and Jr.B rode it last Thursday and it was fine :confused:
Iverson RR stays in the best shape out of all the trails there....
Wish i woulda know you guys were out there, i was thinkin bout riding, got off work kinda early too. cryin over spilled milk.....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:

Tiger will NEVER be dry! :devil: We had summer in January and February this year!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
Me and Jr.B rode it last Thursday and it was fine :confused:
Iverson RR stays in the best shape out of all the trails there....
Wish i woulda know you guys were out there, i was thinkin bout riding, got off work kinda early too. cryin over spilled milk.....
Sorry I didn't call! My bad. We go every Wed. usually....unless it's dumping out.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Tiger was dry at the beginning of April...it was actually TOO dry for that time of the year. I see the rain as a blessing. If it were still dry today, they'd likely be considering closing the trail due to fire hazards.

Patience, Grasshopper. July will be here in no time.:cool:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Tiger was dry at the beginning of April...it was actually TOO dry for that time of the year. I see the rain as a blessing. If it were still dry today, they'd likely be considering closing the trail due to fire hazards.

Patience, Grasshopper. July will be here in no time.:cool:
You sir are ever the voice of reason. :)

And just for Oly's curiousity, Sasquatch made Eastern Washington, aliens made Capitol Forest. duh.... silly Oregonians.