Quantcast

When is Windrock shutting down?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Have the powers that be decided when the last weekend for Windrock is going to be? I was thinking of coming up from FL, hitting the Hobby Park DS, then doing some self-damage at Windrock, going to Wisp and then coming back down here.

Any ideas?

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Soon as we get some serious rain and cold weather is probably when it will shut down. Right now its very dry and sketchy.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Soon as we get some serious rain and cold weather is probably when it will shut down. Right now its very dry and sketchy.
But if its anything like last "winter" why stop? I guess we could take it month to month and depending on trail work.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
But if its anything like last "winter" why stop? I guess we could take it month to month and depending on trail work.
Very true. You pretty much could have ridden all last winter give or take a couple weeks were you would have been riding on ice.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
You fairy. You ever coming down to NC hooker ho?
Oh....and you going to Snowshoe? Or will you be "onnuh lakedawg"
Not much for racing these days but we'll see about Snowshoe since it's supposed to be both "historic" and "absurd". I guess the use of both road gaps in one run is no longer a mere myth. Anyway we'll see how my bank account looks and make a call later.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Not much for racing these days but we'll see about Snowshoe since it's supposed to be both "historic" and "absurd". I guess the use of both road gaps in one run is no longer a mere myth. Anyway we'll see how my bank account looks and make a call later.
To hell with road gaps! :huh: I've got ankles, wrists and a spine to worry about. Give me 30 plus runs a day on whatever is open with berms and speed!

If the word absurd is used on any given "stunt" I'll take the go around. Stunts and wood are for huckers and Evil Kneivel wanna-bes. If pro motocross Supermoto can do without that stuff, then I can too. Last thing I need is my heart in my throat on a race run as I try to "send 'er" with my heart rate redlined and worry if my kids are gonna feed me through a straw.:brow:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
To hell with road gaps! :huh: I've got ankles, wrists and a spine to worry about. Give me 30 plus runs a day on whatever is open with berms and speed!

If the word absurd is used on any given "stunt" I'll take the go around. Stunts and wood are for huckers and Evil Kneivel wanna-bes. If pro motocross Supermoto can do without that stuff, then I can too. Last thing I need is my heart in my throat on a race run as I try to "send 'er" with my heart rate redlined and worry if my kids are gonna feed me through a straw.:brow:
Nice diatribe of excuses.:bonk: I hear Frisbee golf is relatively safe for the older set. And you won't have to worry about that nagging elevated heart rate reminding you that you aren't dead yet.:brows:

Anywho back underground I go and maybe I'll see you up there this weekend.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nice diatribe of excuses.:bonk: I hear Frisbee golf is relatively safe for the older set. And you won't have to worry about that nagging elevated heart rate reminding you that you aren't dead yet.:brows:

Anywho back underground I go and maybe I'll see you up there this weekend.
OUCH! :banghead:
Tell it to my little ones.

As for this weekend, I hope like hell we see you bro! :thumb:.

I think I've even got room for 1-2 more people in my vehicle if they need a ride up!