Quantcast

when she is not "in the mood"

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
So Alexis, have you sorted out your woman yet? Or are you like a dog with two dicks?
murphys laying the law on me... things just got worse...

2 days later, after the moving was complete... we went out for lunch with a bottle of wine, tryng to get the most out of our last days together... talking about how great was knowing each other, remembering the good times we had spend, how much we were going to miss each other, and blablabbla.... and then she was doing the whole thing, rubbing my leg under the table, touching my face, cleaning my lips, feeding me dessert and suggesting we should spend the remaining of the day at a beach hotel or something.... but it all came to a screeching halt when she started talking about and ex for quite a few minutes.... i completely zoomed out, and after a few minutes, i was somewhere else and told her "am not in the mood"... and she was like "whats wrong". i told her it ruin the mood she started talking an ex and she got pissed, VERY pissed....

then we met that same night... she was kinda apologetic, i was still a bit upset, made a sarcastic remark about how i was right and she wasnt... and we havent seen each other even since thursday, and i doubt we will see each other before she leaves.

she is leaving next week. so, as a salsa song says.. "everything has an end, nothing last forever".

lesson"
1) if she is not in the mood and it upsets you... then you are an insensitive bastard who needs to be more understanding.
2) if you are not in the mood, basically because she ruins it, then you are an insensitive bastard who needs to be more understanding.