Quantcast

when she is not "in the mood"

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
WTF??????????
i guess i´ve been lucky enough in 25 years of life (just turned this wekend) to never having to face such a definitive "am not in the mood honey" as i did yesterday.

like seriously, she was just there, sleeping... i asked if there was anything wrong, i went thru my head thinking "did i say something wrong here in the last few hours?", but apparently not, i didnt... she was all fine with me (apparently). it was just that she was really "not in the mood".

well, she had to move today and, granted, many things to think about... and we hadnt been sleeping more than a few hours a night lately.... although yesterday we took like a 4 hour after-lunch nap post quickie, before going out for dinner.

then we came back to watch a movie and drink some wine... which we couldnt, the dvd player wouldnt work, and we tried to watch some B movie on tv... she had a glass of wine... and then.. poof!, she felt sleep while i was watching the movie.... and then the atrocity of a non negotiable "not in the mood".

the blunt reality was, she was there, sleeping on her side and me just trying to sleep, with half a bottle of wine on the table.

damn, that sucks.
so what?.. is this how life turns when you get old???

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
get a grip - sounds like you've got an exhausted, stressed out woman there and you can't handle the occasional "not tonight"? Wouldn't you rather wait until she feels better and is more willing?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
get a grip - sounds like you've got an exhausted, stressed out woman there and you can't handle the occasional "not tonight"? Wouldn't you rather wait until she feels better and is more willing?
i would normally.... thing is, she´s got a great job 8 hours away... which means the end of our relationship and we wont be seeing each anymore in about a week from today, maybe aside a short friendly visit or something like that. :plthumbsdown:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
i would normally.... thing is, she´s got a great job 8 hours away... which means the end of our relationship and we wont be seeing each anymore in about a week from today, maybe aside a short friendly visit or something like that. :plthumbsdown:
How well can you read between the lines?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Too often my friend, too often.

However, in your case, it sounds like you're about to be thrown out with the bath water.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
How well can you read between the lines?
i know... its been talked at large, believe me. this is an opportunity she cant let go, and i cant move because i am about to buy property, the machinery and start a business i´ve been working on for the last 2 years.
life taking different roads and nothing to do about it, unless extreme sacrifices are made unilaterally which would not be fair.

it adds up to the weirdness that among these last 2 weeks full of great "goodbyes" she was all of a sudden "not in the mood".

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
Omg, i can not believe some of the responses from you people, and how much i totally agree!Haha.Dude your girl proly just had a long day and was really tired,nothing else to worry about.Me and my girl used to never be tired(wink wink)but now it happens all to often.

ridefast

Monkey
Jan 25, 2006
Not where I'd like
25 is old?!

and remember, the average woman doesnt enter her sexual peak until she is 30-40

or maybe you bore her? try throwing some excitement her way, something unexpected and fun

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
penny in a jar: Every time you have sex during the 1st two years you are with your girl put a penny in the jar. Ever time you have sex after two years take a penny out. I 100% guarentee you will never ever empty the jar.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
penny in a jar: Every time you have sex during the 1st two years you are with your girl put a penny in the jar. Ever time you have sex after two years take a penny out. I 100% guarentee you will never ever empty the jar.
So true on so many levels.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
wow, if a one time "not in the mood" made you that upset then don't EVER have kids! your nookie time has to be planned like a friggin ninja mission and then you hope that by the time you're supposed to rendezvous she hasn't had her fill of screaming kiddies and passed out on the couch. ;)

but that's why they make games like call of duty 4 :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I have an empty jar with a pile of pennies next to it.

:D

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I've been married 26 years.

My wife and I now have "Hall sex", when we pass each other in the hall we say "Fvck you" to each other.

:p

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
That's got nothing to do w/ it. Married, been together almost 8 years now.

Did I say empty jar? More like empty cement mixer.

:think:
I'm with ya bro. married for 9 years now and although there were some sparse periods, particularly with my girls being born 17 months apart :twitch:
but now, things are good...really good, so there is hope for you married monkey's expecting kids. it all transitions over to quality over quantity :pirate2:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm with ya bro. married for 9 years now and although there were some sparse periods, particularly with my girls being born 17 months apart :twitch:
but now, things are good...really good, so there is hope for you married monkey's expecting kids. it all transitions over to quality over quantity :pirate2:
Careful.........lil' manimal could be reading this.......don't want to scar the kid for life.:busted::rofl:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
eh...he walked in on us when he was 3, i think he was standing there for a few minutes before we noticed him. elbows propped up on the end of the bed..."what doing?" "uh....ummm.....GET BACK IN YOUR BED!" :rofl: :D
LOL. Sarah caught us once in the middle of good mornin' lovin' when she was around two..."Whatchu doing? Whatchu doing to my mommy?":busted: