Quantcast

When Sheep get Depressed.....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161949,00.html

First one sheep jumped to its death.

Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, Turkish media reported.

In the end, 450 dead animals lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile, the Aksam newspaper said. Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher and the fall more cushioned, Aksam reported.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
One local farmer was quoted as saying, while he zipped up his pants, "Yes. They.. uhh.. were.. depressed. Yes, depressed. Not scared."

Another farmer added, "My poor, poor girlfrie-- I mean, sheep. Those poor sheep."

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
"There's nothing we can do. They're all wasted," Nevzat Bayhan, a member of one of 26 families whose sheep were grazing together in the herd, was quoted as saying by Aksam.

Maybe if you gave them water instead of beer, they would not have been so wasted.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
"There's nothing we can do. They're all wasted," Nevzat Bayhan, a member of one of 26 families whose sheep were grazing together in the herd, was quoted as saying by Aksam.

Maybe if you gave them water instead of beer, they would not have been so wasted.
Were they grazing in Abram Alshama's poppy patch again???

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I Are Baboon said:

The ugly shepherd, ever wary of rejection, felt the need to ply his flock with alcohol before mounting them.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Could the lemming-effect be to blame or was this simply the case of a suicide pact born of angst from years of sexual victimization at the hands(etc.) of their caretakers? How many times did those poor sheep have to listen to "Beyond the Realms of Death" on continuous loop before the constant backmasked urging to "Do it! Do it!" finally got to them? :mumble:

For a chuckle, check it out===> http://www.av1611.org/rockm.html

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
llkoolkeg said:
Could the lemming-effect be to blame or was this simply the case of a suicide pact born of angst from years of sexual victimization at the hands(etc.) of their caretakers? How many times did those poor sheep have to listen to "Beyond the Realms of Death" on continuous loop before the constant urging to "Do it! Do it!" finally got to them?

Could be that The shepards were defrocked Catholic priests at the "our lad of the red cheeks" abby.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
binary visions said:
One local farmer was quoted as saying, while he zipped up his pants, "Yes. They.. uhh.. were.. depressed. Yes, depressed. Not scared."

Another farmer added, "My poor, poor girlfrie-- I mean, sheep. Those poor sheep."
Haha...that's too funny...