Quantcast

When was ridemonkey actually first created?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I seem to recall everyone's "join date" being lost during some server upgrade or something long ago.

I'm just trying to remember exactly when the mtbr exodus happened... BUt the exodus was within a few weeks of RM's creation, no?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I remember my great grandpa sitting me down and talking about joining RM way back in ought six.

At the time though, since the internet wasn't around most members just congregated in the county grange or perhaps the town saloon.

J

JRB

luken8r said:
answer:
the eighth day
What was that Damned song about the 8th day???

*ah - it was the 8th Day

On the eighth day
On the eighth day
Dancing dead are knocking on my door
In acid rain they came to mourn
To raise the flag to raise the tune
You know they'll be here soon
The eighth day
The eighth day

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:
I remember my great grandpa sitting me down and talking about joining RM way back in ought six.

At the time though, since the internet wasn't around most members just congregated in the county grange or perhaps the town saloon.
Before that people wrote messages in the sand with sticks. Echo's great great great grandpa used to come by and erase peoples messages with a tree branch rake.

J

JRB

Westy said:
Before that people wrote messages in the sand with sticks. Echo's great great great grandpa used to come by and erase peoples messages with a tree branch rake.
I actually did laugh and make noise. Nice :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
Sometimes he would accidentally erase someone else's post, or even his own. Technology has made oppressing so much easier.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
Sometimes he would accidentally erase someone else's post, or even his own. Technology has made oppressing so much easier.

One of these days I hope to be opressed. I feel like I am stuck in purgatory, neither an oppressor or an oppressee.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Westy said:
lol ok, that's pretty funny.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
Ah well at least we now know its all genetics and Echo can't help it. Maybe we could have a little gene splicing done to see if that helps Echo. Of course, we'll have to "fix" him so he doesn't pass it on.

J

JRB

DRB said:
Ah well at least we now know its all genetics and Echo can't help it. Maybe we could have a little gene splicing done to see if that helps Echo. Of course, we'll have to "fix" him so he doesn't pass it on.
I doubt he will find a chick for us to need to worry about that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
If Echo were ever to fall without an heir Ghostrider would have to step up to oppress us. He already has children so the line will continue.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
MMike said:
I seem to recall everyone's "join date" being lost during some server upgrade or something long ago.

I'm just trying to remember exactly when the mtbr exodus happened... BUt the exodus was within a few weeks of RM's creation, no?
RM started to kick in when MTBR started charging for their classified section.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
jbrunton said:
How do you find out what your user number is?
mouse over your username on a post. look at the digits after u= at the end of the link

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
was aug '02 when RM-the-first was banned from spamming mtbr? :D