Quantcast

When will Iron Horse start an online softgoods store?

Loozinskin

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham,WA
You know we all want an Iron Horse T-shirt...you know you could think of a million sweet designs with the DW Link logo... You know a billion of us would buy the crap out of some IH soft goods and there's nothing out there!

Why not?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Haha, speakin of IH swag, my bud just asked me if I knew of anyone looking for stuff like this:

It's a NICE fitted hat(I think he only has one of those) and then like ten of those MASSIVE decals!
If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll try to set something up.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
What the hell... it's been like 3 hours since I insulted the almighty IH and no death threats? No knocks on my door with flaming bags of poo? Are the IH fanatics all banding together to kill off my family tree or did y'all light a candle and are all holding and comforting each other...? "It's OK, Jimmy...he didn't mean it! He doesn't understand, Jimmy! He just...*sob*...doesn't...*sniff*...understand... "
Bahahahahaha! I'm kinda kidding guys. The only one that really sucks is the Sundae...with the nuts on top.

Geez. What's my prob today?

Loozinskin

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham,WA
To bad that decal is WAY too big.

But seriously... with no official webstore or catalog they're just asking for poor quality bootlegs to get around... and even then they're still not that good when you can find them!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
To bad that decal is WAY too big...
That ain't nuthin...it's kinda like the window tint the mexicans all stick in the back windows of their lowrider F150s... mirrored and multicolored! You wouldn't be able to sneak around through the trees with it on.
And don't know where the hat came from, but it looks to be some genuine IH stuff, tags and all say IH, I think. So there must be some things out there. Ever just tried calling IH?
I've got it easy, I ride Mongoose, so I can get stuff at Wallmart! :imstupid: