Quantcast

when you go ride whistler...

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
...let me know!
i'm up there at least once a week so if your going (anyone) give me a shout and i'll see if i can ride. I'm getting sick of solo rides and i need some riders to push me a little so i get better. Or some slow dudes to make me feel better :p j/k
but realy, give me a shout peeps and lets tear up some dirt!
Kai-

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
Sup Kai,

My friend Jacob goes up there everyday off but hes waiting for his swinger to get back from warranty. He's not computer saavy by anymeans so if you want to ride with someone who rips, drop me your number in a PM and I'll give it to him. He's working his way up to attempting to clear the box at the bottom, I don't think it's possible but I'd like to be there when he attempts it.

I also ride up there and I've been joansin' to go like no other. My new ride is finally put together and I've got to test her out on the best to see how she holds up. I'm pretty much off everyday until the 9th when college starts back up for me.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hey Kai...you should hook up with steve sometime...he lives in van but rides up at whistler quite frequently..it's that or the shore. He's been up there this week since Thursday mornin....I think y'all would have a blast chasing one another down the hill. We'll be up there tomorrow playing as well.

Jr

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
HippieKai said:
...let me know!
i'm up there at least once a week so if your going (anyone) give me a shout and i'll see if i can ride. I'm getting sick of solo rides and i need some riders to push me a little so i get better. Or some slow dudes to make me feel better :p j/k
Kai-
i'm working now so i can't go up during the week anymore :( but i think i might go up next weekend. i'll keep ya posted and if ya want to go let me know.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
yo punkass, when I get done with work and head back to bham after my birthday we will have to make a trip up, I have yet to make it up there and it continues to call my name...

oh and Chris says hey

WARider

Monkey
May 21, 2003
shootr said:
Hey WArider,
the box has been cleared.
Numerous times
So yes. it is possible.
So it's been done eh, sick, now there's no backing out for him and his big ego ;) Are we talking about the smaller portion of the box or the bigger side?

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
I believe both. I missed the last comp (my mom got injured) but I heard Timo cleared the big section before he ended up in the hospital.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
HippieKai said:
...let me know!
Kai-
Hey, I invited you up on friday, but you didn't show :rolleyes: Some lame excuse you made up about some bolt breaking ;) Just kidding dude....

Maybe we can head up Sunday? You know a week from today. Wanted to on wed, but have to head to school to get all that setup and find out about loans.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
ok...matt, erik and joe you all need to get your butts up there some more. Joe i can ride sunday i think (i hope) so me and erik and you could make a day of it. and drag beret along. and matt...you just need to move back to b-town tard!

the rest of you....swing by kulshan cycle or drop me pm a few days before you go and i'll see if i can work it out.
peace...just got back so now beer and sleep.
kai-

Chuckwagon

Chimp
Feb 14, 2004
Albany, OR
Myself, Toshi, and Eknomf will be riding the sore on the 8th to 10th and Whistler the 11th to 14th.

Anyone that wants to ride up there with us or meet up there let me know!!

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
HippieKai said:
ok...matt, erik and joe you all need to get your butts up there some more. Joe i can ride sunday i think (i hope) so me and erik and you could make a day of it. and drag beret along. and matt...you just need to move back to b-town tard!

the rest of you....swing by kulshan cycle or drop me pm a few days before you go and i'll see if i can work it out.
peace...just got back so now beer and sleep.
kai-
are you going up sunday the 8th. if you are maybe i'll get a hold of barret and see if he wants to go up. gregg and i are also planning a trip up on the 21st so i'll keep ya posted on that ride also.