Quantcast

When you spend $ 100,000 on lumber a year, apparently you get...

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
man, thats nice. i just had the worst client-retailer experience ever these last few days.

i just bought a couple pallets (about 1100-1200sq ft) of porcellanato for my garage straight from the container and all i got was a ****ty 6% discount and they didnt even gave a free delivery (i live less than 3 miles away).... and THEY DELIVERED A DIFFERENT COLOR SHADE THEY HAD ON THE SHOWROOM 4 DAYS LATE at 8pm and the truck driver didnt even want to unload the cargo!!!!!!!!!! they sent the 65yo driver alone, and my security guard had to unload the 2.5 tons of tiles, one 60lbs box at a time since there was nobody else in my house right then but my little sister. the construction workers left at 6pm (they agreed to make the delivery at 3pm so workers could unload the stuff, it was the 4th time they "delayed" the delivery btw).

they said thats the only one they had, and they runned out of the shade in the showroom. but that it still was "black", so i had to take it. or if i wanted to change it, i´d have to pay for the freight roundtrip. or wait for the next shipment to see what shade might come.
i was about to blow a gasket.

they told me a refund would take 7, probably biblical, days for a check (even tough i paid cash), and the store manager had the balls to tell me "we usually dont do any refunds or changes on merchandise with discounts, but this special case we will"... i had to laugh at that and thank the guy for the "personal favor".

then, i finally blew a gasket and a swift cursing to the right person, made 2 pallets of the right color "magically" appeared on my door 3 hours later. godammit mofos.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
N8 said:
Who the hell cares? It's a CROP.

That's like asking how many acres of corn does corn flakes destroy.

:p
I care, but only cause you are a tool from the South :blah:

Actually, what I'd like to know is, how much wood/lumber could a wood chuck chuck.....?

The Ito