Quantcast

When you wash your hair do you use conditioner ?

Do you use conditioner when you shampoo your hair ?

• Total voters

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Nope.

I'm using up a bottle of 2-in-1 that my girlfriend bought and decided she didn't like, though. Didn't want it to go to waste and it's not fruity - maybe I'm closet metero :think:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
NO SPLAT I DON'T... what kinda Fairy A$$ED forum do you think this is??? This is a MTB forum... not some Cowboy, back country, Brokeback lovefest in Texas forum... (except for when loco is here)... or some hippy A$$ED chest thumping forum where someone is cooler than someone else cause they wear yellow and black North Face gear and their hair is longer than anyone else...

THIS IS A MTB forum... JUST MANLY MEN and WOMEN WHO LIKE MANLY MEN HERE!!!

I don't need conditioner... I just need my Lava soap to take the scum off of my hair from not showering for 2-3 months at a time. I stopped showering when I found out that women like it when guys smelled like horse A$$ and cow pies...

OH I did find out that cologne was Metro ... but microfleece sheets are just plain GHEY!!! Oh I meant they aren't Ghey...cause some one super cool around here has them!!!

I am glad I don't wear cologne... and Super glad I don't have microfleece sheets.... but if I had my druthers Id take microfleece sheets cause then only the select few would know I was GHEY... and I wouldn't effect the people around me by smelling nice!!!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
brungeman said:
NO SPLAT I DON'T... what kinda Fairy A$$ED forum do you think this is??? This is a MTB forum... not some Cowboy, back country, Brokeback lovefest in Texas forum... (except for when loco is here)... or some hippy A$$ED chest thumping forum where someone is cooler than someone else cause they wear yellow and black North Face gear and their hair is longer than anyone else...

I don't need conditioner... I just need my Lava soap to take the scum off of my hair from not showering for 2-3 months at a time. I stopped showering when I found out that women like it when guys smelled like horse A$$ and cow pies...

OH I did find out that cologne was Metro ... but microfleece sheets are just plain GHEY!!! Oh I meant they aren't Ghey...cause some one super cool around here has them!!!

I am glad I don't wear cologne... and Super glad I don't have microfleece sheets.... but if I had my druthers Id take microfleece sheets cause then only the select few would know I was GHEY... and I wouldn't effect the people around me by smelling nice!!!
I'm crying this is so f'ing funny. Its so funny I can barely laugh. Easily one of the 5 funniest posts of all time.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm crying this is so f'ing funny. Its so funny I can barely laugh. Easily one of the 5 funniest posts of all time.
Wow - you are really off of your game. I didn't even flinch a smile. :think:

OK - the sheets part was kinda funny.

Oh yeah - Julie and I both use Pantene Pro-V that has conditioner I think. It smells normal. I do use Tea Tree shampoo on occasion, since the mint tends to burn my scalp and it makes me feel tough. Especially when it runs down between....nevermind.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:

:rofl: LOL!!!

And yes, I do!