Quantcast

When your own personal hell freezes over....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
What kills me about the whole ERCOT debacle is that it's the people who failed in their own due diligence that stand to benefit the most from the situation. The power providers that weren't able to provide power should be fined for not doing so rather than getting paid 500x the normal rate... This was a good listen.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Inside one, no. But am well familiar with their ilk.
True story: a friend of mine in high school and I both went to georgia tech freshman year. That joint was like 70% greek back then. All these people kept telling us that 'no, that's just the way it is at georgia tech, there are a lot of good people in fraternities here, and they can help you with your grades'

So we did one or two nights of the whole rush thing. Pretty much dropped that mess right then and there running as far away from those kooks as possible....... just slapping ourselves in the head wondering WTF we were thinking :rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
True story: a friend of mine in high school and I both went to georgia tech freshman year. That joint was like 70% greek back then. All these people kept telling us that 'no, that's just the way it is at georgia tech, there are a lot of good people in fraternities here, and they can help you with your grades'

So we did one or two nights of the whole rush thing. Pretty much dropped that mess right then and there running as far away from those kooks as possible....... just slapping ourselves in the head wondering WTF we were thinking :rofl:
I think you might be smarter than you're lettin' on... :think:

I was in a fauxternity for a couple years in school. Sigma Omicron Tau - ΣOT - we were the Sots. :D

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

It was at least a year after graduating that I was able to let go of some of the intense animosity that I had for frat boys. Bunch of date raping pigs that should have all been thrown into a wood mulcher feet first.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It was at least a year after graduating that I was able to let go of some of the intense animosity that I had for frat boys. Bunch of date raping pigs that should have all been thrown into a wood mulcher feet first.
Yeah I'm like 20 years out of graduation and if I find out you were in a frat, you immediately go to the bottom of the stack in my mind. Dead serious. Employment, career advancement, political office.......whatever. Good fraternities are like good metro police. Do not exist