Quantcast

Where are the DH race pics from Snowshoe?

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
Who the hell is in charge of those pictures? That "strictly Dh" thing in the middle of every pic ruins it all. why can't they be like every other photographer and put it in a corner, and smaller. you can't see anything.
They are a new DH magazine. They are trying to drum up mag subscriptions. So with the $40 premium subscription you get 10 full resolution photos of yourself.

Yeah I know it sucks they put the logo on their pictures, but they are a business trying to make money.

tree hugger

Monkey
Jul 18, 2007
if they are looking to sell the pics they better get the photogs to more interesting spots. there's not one picture that any DH racer would be proud to show off. "look guys, I rode on flat dirt!"

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
word, and the wisp race photos were all in the slowest parts of the course. You can't tell something is steep sketchy from a photo but you can tell when someone is flying through the air or cornering real hard.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Now I know who blinded me!

My eyes were just getting adjusted to going back in the woods after the ski slope section and *flash*!

SpasticJack

Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
if they are looking to sell the pics they better get the photogs to more interesting spots. there's not one picture that any DH racer would be proud to show off. "look guys, I rode on flat dirt!"
No Doubt.

I do know there was someone shooting next to the first jump in the "machine-made" section :disgust: that should have some better shots. Anyone find them?