Quantcast

Where are the good dirt jumps spots?

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
Road trip coming up next month and we will be coming to Texas. Could you guys give me some info on all the good riding spots? I am pretty sure that we want to be in or near Austin. I need to know street spots, dirt jumps, etc.. Anything that you think is off the hook! Leave a reply here or email me at johnjesme@hotmail.com. Thanks for your input. J. Jesme

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
it really depends on who you talk to. some will say the TRU jumps in south austin are the ****, and the you got the world famous 9th. St. downtown, street is just all over the place, and then you have Lionshead jumps in georgetown(30mi. north of austin) and everyone in austin will tell you its not worth the drive to ride but, they are wrong. anyways it really just matters who you talk too.

_James_

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
oakland
if you come by houston you can come by West U Cycles, 2519 Rice blvd (mpaquest it for directions) and we will show you wat to ride downtown, but in Houston there really isn't that much, Austin is soooo sooo much better

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
nice pics-(makes fart noise)where are the riders?
you should come ride more often,i never see you out
id like to see your evil in person,looks like a sweet build

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
dude inbred are u the one with that white evil? saw that thing in the back of a truck that thing is siiiiiick. yea u should definetly come down to toys and hit up the jumps there. i love the new lefty(still could be bigger!:D )

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yeah, that's me. too bad my jumping skills don't match up to the bike's yet. finally got the drivetrain issues figured out.