Quantcast

Where are you riding today? (Sat 3/26)

Jun 18, 2004
I'm loading my gear up w/o a clue as to where I'm going... if you have my number and want to ride call me... if there's shuttling I'll do some driving... it's 0845... and don't say Mt Baker because I was there on thurs...

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
I will be doing a whole bunch of nothing today. One more week and i can ride again. Speaking of which anyone plan on taking next Friday off other then myself? If so wanna ride somewhere? I was going to do tiger but with it looking like it is going to rain a good part of the week. I think i will wait till later next month to hit Tiger.

Jun 18, 2004
well I went to SST and got all wet and gritty... and my boots got water logged... then I drove out to Duvall... I drove out there partly because I'm curious about the new bushings/shocks I put in... also I was hoping they would be working on the trail... last time I went there on the weekend it was pissing and they were working on it... anyway I pushed to the top and rode the trail once then hiked the new trail from the bottom up... then drove home early and got all my clothes in the wash... I still need to dry out my boots... for sum reason when it's snotty out and I don't have any thing to do I'm even more motivated to ride... and to keep warm you have to keep moving... anyway today was a good day because I got to ride... damn I wish I could goto Sea Otter...